Are my posts boring?

Vickyleigh said:
This is how it has been so far -
Tri 1 hated being pregnant, tri 2 loved it, tri 3 back to hating it again!

is it normal to feel down in the dumps like this? I am so happy I'm having a baby and I already love her so much I can't describe it so why am I feeling like this?
I don't even know what I feel down, worried, paranoid, anxious, stressed because I know the baby is fine so I should be happy and enjoying the peace and rest while I can but i'm always on edge and worried about something.

I'm not enjoying the final hurdle either hunny, I think its down to just wanting LO here now and getting impatient! I guess its normal going by other peoples posts. At this moment I feel worried about labour and birth, stressed about impending house move, nervous about being a mum, emotional about most things and I'm grumpy quite a lot :( I have back ache, sore legs, bad dreams, sleepless nights, no sex drive and have put on 3 stone so far...sound familiar? :? Think we all go through various feelings through pregnancy so this is the best place in the world to come and talk it out with people in the same situations :D
Wow, I just wrote an essay didnt I! :?

:hug: :hug:

I'd say most (if not all) of those emotions you mention crop up for a lot of pregnant women at some stage.

I've had my share of ups and downs during the third tri and there have been times when it's felt absolutely endless. Just remember it's not... there will come a time when you'll have your LO at home and all the waiting and frustrations will be a memory. That's what I try to think when I'm very fed up.

At this stage I'm at my due date and wishing away each day. I have decided to try to keep busy so my brain doesn't have time to linger on the wait.

Hang in there :hug:

Don't be daft - you're not boring at all. I don't often reply because I haven't a scooby about most things. I tend to just read what the more well informed among you post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back