Not Fair....

Amanda W

Reaction score
Okay im just having a little rant about my fella lol whos sat next to me looking puzzled as i write this.....:wall:

The other night i was fast asleep and my fella decided to place his hand on my Bump and what does the little baba go and do moves sidewards and of course my fella is so chuffed that he felt the baby move prob before me as well lol he didnt tell me to the following night...So this little rant is because he felt the baby move before i did and im the one carrying him OR her.But at least i know the baba is okay and just bouncing around i really want a girl but got a slight feeling its gonna be a boy and if it is i reckon he will turn out like his daddy haha.

Okay rant over i feel better gettin that off my chest now...

Last edited:
aaawww bless you. Just think that you get to feel baby move in so many more ways than your fella will be able too! And well done for your fella being able to feel baby so soon... I'm 22 weeks and my fella still hasn't :wall:

aaawww bless you. Just think that you get to feel baby move in so many more ways than your fella will be able too! And well done for your fella being able to feel baby so soon... I'm 22 weeks and my fella still hasn't :wall:

Thanks i yeah i guess your right im just waiting till my lil baba moves for mummy lol i lay still lastnight and tryed to stay awake but it didnt happen lol:nap:

everyone needs a good rant weekly I think Amanda!

Be naughty and tell OH that you had terrible gas and wind last night, and that it was no way the baby, then make sure he doesn't touch your tum again till you feel baby kick a right whopper! ha ha ha

everyone needs a good rant weekly I think Amanda!

Be naughty and tell OH that you had terrible gas and wind last night, and that it was no way the baby, then make sure he doesn't touch your tum again till you feel baby kick a right whopper! ha ha ha

He tryed it this morring and i said no wait till i feel my baby move and then you can we both just laughed x

But i like your idea lol:lol:

Lol Amanda, I know what you mean cos Lizzie's moving about quite a bit now but if she is still and OH puts his hand on my bump she immediately starts moving about! I've told him it's cos his hand is always hot and he presses hard, but I'm secretly bummed out cos my hand doesn't make her wake up on demand!
But to be fair, I feel her loads every day so I can't complain :p Just wait a few weeks and you'll be feeling your bubs all the time and your OH will only get to feel movement a teeny bit in comparison!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back