Missing my princess

Katieex1108

Reaction score
Well things have hit me and starting to really make me down and empty and all i want to know is why this is happening again. As for the people who dont know here is my story
11th may i started bleeding and getting pain so rushed off to hospital and heard my princess's heartbeat and then had speculum done and got told i was in labour and wasnt allowed home as bubs was gonna be born soon so had to break my own waters when i had contractions by pushing so hard and they burst and then at 10.29pm lexi-may rose was born sleeping as she had passed away in the middle of pushing her out.
My little princess was nearly 1pound in weight and was a a long buba she was born at 23 weeks.

Anyway i had plenty of cuddles and kisses and goodbyes and i thought id be able to cope better as i have been through simular before with my first buba but im deverstated i cant face home so im staying at my mums, i cannot even tell anyone unless they ask me how im doing and worst thing is im terrified of going to the funeral directors but i know i need to go so she can be with her brother. Just wish i could change back time for myself and everyone who has lost someone or something precious! :(

Sorry about the para

Oh hun, I'm so sorry for your loss!!

Take care of yourself and I'm thinking of you x

Oh Katie hun,

I followed your story and I know that things were never going to be easy for you.

My heart really does go out to you and your OH. I can't believe you've had to go through this twice now?

I would say for the time being take every hour at a time, don't put any pressure on yourself to be "feeling better", and just go with your feelings. If you want to be alone then be alone, of you want to talk then talk, if you want to cry then cry.

Make sure you eat and drink and rest though as you need to keep yourself healthy.

There are no words sweetie, I hope in time you can begin to take comfort that Lexi is with her brother and I hope that when you feel ready you get your rainbow baby!

Lots of love

xxxxxxx

Hun i am so sorry! I don't have any advice but wanted to send hugs!
Xxx

Just wanted to send a big hug, my heart goes out to you.

Michelle. x

:hugs: I've been thinking about you a lot Katie. Some babies are just too precious for this cruel world.
Take care xxx

Aw hun ive been thinking about u too. Uve done an amazing job at coping and u will get ups and downs of course. If u didnt id be worried. Just look after urself ok xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I'm so sorry for your loss :-(
Everything you are feeling is completely normal, what you have had to go through is unfair. Your little princess will always be with you xxxxx
Sending lots of hugs xx

Oh Katie hun,

I followed your story and I know that things were never going to be easy for you.

My heart really does go out to you and your OH. I can't believe you've had to go through this twice now?

I would say for the time being take every hour at a time, don't put any pressure on yourself to be "feeling better", and just go with your feelings. If you want to be alone then be alone, of you want to talk then talk, if you want to cry then cry.

Make sure you eat and drink and rest though as you need to keep yourself healthy.

There are no words sweetie, I hope in time you can begin to take comfort that Lexi is with her brother and I hope that when you feel ready you get your rainbow baby!

Lots of love

xxxxxxx
Answer to your question this the second ive had to give birth too and in august i lost my second but at 9 or 10 weeks so had a d.c

So so sorry for your loss. Don't force yourself to feel better, take as much time as you need to grieve. Hugs xxxxx

Oh Katie, I'm so sorry.We lost our baby Becky too at 23 weeks (on 7th) .We devastated and are arranging her funeral this afternoon.

I feel your pain hun.
Our beautiful Princesses are watching over us, they will be with us forever.

Try & stay strong though I know much easier said than done.

Thinking of you and your family at this tragic time. If you ever want to message me then please feel free.

Love Vicky x x

Last edited:
Oh babes how awful for you. Sending you big hugs and wishing you lots of strength for you and your family to get through this.

Xx

I'm so sorry for your lost. There is a charity that has just started (by a husband and wife) they prepare memorials so you can say goodbye in your own special way. It was on lbc 97.3 I can't remember the name of the charity...sorry

I'm so sorry Katie, I wish I could take away the pain for you xx

Sayinggoodbye.org I only heard about it because one of my fb friends has posted links.

I'm so sorry you have had to go through this. Thoughts are with you xx

Oh Katie. No wonder you're hiding away. It's bad enough to go through once let alone twice, plus the mc. Life can be unfeasibly cruel with no rhyme or reason at times. Keep believing that one day you'll have a precious one who will make it into your life safe and sound and that you'll never forget your lost angels.
I wish you lots of strength to arrange the funeral/memorial and take care of yourself, or let others.
All the best hun, hugs and love. I really miss you in tri 2 :'( xxxxxxx

Oh Katie. No wonder you're hiding away. It's bad enough to go through once let alone twice, plus the mc. Life can be unfeasibly cruel with no rhyme or reason at times. Keep believing that one day you'll have a precious one who will make it into your life safe and sound and that you'll never forget your lost angels.
I wish you lots of strength to arrange the funeral/memorial and take care of yourself, or let others.
All the best hun, hugs and love. I really miss you in tri 2 :'( xxxxxxx

Ahh i miss you all too! sometimes when im having a good day il go into tri 2 and look at all updates, poor you having to deal with the bird your cat tried too kill if that was your post! Life is so rubbish now not been able to share updates on bumps,cravings,scans etc miss my bump so much and found things hard having to pack up my hb monitor etc broke my heart i cannot even go home yet im suffering that bad im staying at my mums as everywhere i went in my flat there was baby stuff so my oh moved eveything into one room so i didnt have to go in there if i didnt want too.
i should be moving back home sooner though i cant hide from home forever like i wish i could! :( all i do atm is blame myself (i know i shouldnt) but i do never found all this so hard my unluckyness must come to a end someday right?? xxx

You've surely had more than your share of bad luck hun! It's got to be your time next time. But just take things a day a time at the moment.
I hope moving home isn't too painful. Bless your OH. How is he doing?

It was my cat...all quite horrific!! But part of being the mum of a fur baby! Gotta take the rough with the smooth.

Stay in touch hun, always about if you want to pm. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back