Missing My Mable xx

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
Even though this is a happy time for me as just got my BFP today would have my due date with my 1st baby and i am feeling a little down.
Can't believe my Mable would have been here and i am crying my eyes out missing my baby.
My heart feels like it has been ripped out of my chest and i wish she was here in my arms.
My gorgeous baby :cry:
I hope she is floating around me and her daddy this christmas time, and happy that she has a little brother or sister on the way.

Love you always.
Sorry girls i had to let some emotion out i am running out of toilet tissue :( xxx

Last edited:
Ahh bless, I'm sure she is indeed floating around he mummy and daddy and her new brother or sister! Hope you feel better soon, thinking of you. Xxx

HUGE HUGS XXXX she will always be with you xx thoughts are with you xx

Oh sweetheart - thinking of u. my due date for my angel was a really tough day for me when I was pregnant so my heart goes out to u. I am sure ur angel is close by all the time hon x x x

Thinking of you today on your due date, it really is a hard day to deal with, and was also pregnanct again at the time, but I did feel more able to deal with things after the day had come and gone tho if that helps...

Hugs to you X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back