Missing AF Advise please....

BUGGY82

Reaction score
Hey girls

I'm now 3 days past AF due date and tested again this morning and got a:bfn:
I really felt like the :witch: was on her way yesterday but she still has not shown up and I don't feel like I'm going to get her today, no cramps or anything now.

I was getting some twinges in my right side last night and left the day before and now I'm just confused! My OH said he thinks my boobs look different, and nipples quite sensitive but they don't hurt.

Surely if I was pregnant it would have shown up today?

If she's a no show by tomorrow morning I'm going to head to the doctors.

Any one got any advise? Don't want to get my hopes up but really don't feel like I'm going to get AF. (Now I've posted this she'll probably turn up in half hour :roll:)

Sorry hun, I haven't got any advice for you but just wanted to say Good luck, hope you get you BFP...
xxxx

I'd say give it a few more days yet. My AF was very late before i got a BFP. Test monday if no sign and then get to the doc's if still BFN and no AF. Good luck, fingers crossed for you. xx

Good luck,hope this is it 4 u fx xxx

Hey, with my last pregnancy it took two weeks from my period due date to get a BFP! The doctors told me sometimes you ov late and thats why you get a negative test for a bit until the levels rise. So its possibly that or ur stressing too much and thats delaying ur af. Try and relax for a few days and then test. (I know much easier said than done!) :wall2:

Fingers crossed u get the result u want :clover:

Thank u, I feel pretty chilled about it but I just want to know either way.
I go on holiday on Sat so will defo be destressing then, will be annoying if AF turns up in time for hols though!

Here's hoping that you will get the result you want before you go on holiday! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for u x:2ww:

Buggy , stress could do it, but glad your not too stressed then
Well you saw my BFP , I took another cheepy test this morning , and it's still pathetic!, slightly stronger but even so and I'm 5 Weeks 1 day preg today! (I think I ovulated late !)

As long as she stays away , your in the game (I also got sharp pains one side , before my bfp arrived, like your ovulating but wasn't !)

Be lovely for you to join me in Tri 1

Last edited:
hey Bugs look at Rbryan....poor lass waited bloody days and days for either AF or BFP to turn up and eventually I think at arounf 21dpo she got a whopping great BFP....so done write yourself off just yet....fingers crossed for you xxxx

Still no sign of AF today so heading to the docs in a hour to see if I can get a blood test done. It might still be too early but I don't want to do anything on holiday that I'm not supposed to.
Fingers crossed I get an answer and it's the one we all want!

Aaagghh so not impressed with doctors, wouldn't do a blood test so made me do a pee sample and considering I'd been 10 minutes earlier there was hardly any there & defo wouldn't have had enough hormones in it so off cause it came back negative!!!
Told me to have a good holiday and told me what food to stay away from and said if still no AF when i get back go back for a blood test. Why couldn't he have just done it today :(

Did he say why he wouldn't do a blood test? Damn i hope you find out one way or another before you go x

He didn't really say, but the nurses usually do blood tests and I know they only work mornings at my surgery so that may have been why.
I'm freaking out a bit now, I just want to know :wall2:

That sounds really stupid! Surely a doctor knows how to do a simple blood test. You must be really frustrated. Try not to freak out though, it won't help you in anyway! :)
Good luck, I hope you see a :bfp: very soon!!

xx

Oh sorry the doc was no help Buggy, that's pants

Hang in there , I got a soooo soo faint line (have to squint) on FMU CD32 of a 26 or 28 day cycle thats 6 days or 4 days late ,If AF doesn't arrive by Sunday, I would do another FMU test.

Try not to get too stressed, I was soo grumpy and snappy at home, with the not knowing either way, but it just made me feel worse in the end - keep busy and the time will fly

I'm going to wait till Monday if it's still a no show, with packing, flying & exciting hotel I hopefully won't be thinking about it too much.

Still no sign Buggy ?

Last edited:
No still no sign, I'm trying not to get excited but it's hard as I've never been this late before!!!

Oooh blimey Buggy - Do you feel any different apart from missing AF?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back