af symptoms whilst pregnant

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by hayley, Feb 22, 2006.

1. hayley

hayley Well-Known Member

Hi

I don't know if i've asked this before but does anyone else get AF symptoms around the time they would if they wasn't pregnant? I get back ache, cramps etc around the time i would expect AF to turn up... I always feel a little nervous around this time as i'm sure af is going to show her ugly head even thou i'm well into my pregnancy weeks. I find it really interesting like our bodies don't forget....

x

2. Anna Marie

Anna Marie Well-Known Member

Sorry Hayley.... I have completely put AF out of my mind since I got my BFP.. haven't had a single cramp since November.. its weird but I am very pleased as I think if I had any cramps I would be thinking the worst again... god forbid!!

I have heard that it is normal to feel AF sensations around 8, 12, 16 weeks etc ... the only AF type sensation I have is the bloody moodiness ... but that is every day , every week !! :wink:

x

3. Gemma & Jake

Gemma & Jake Well-Known Member

Hi I have been getting AF type cramps ever since I got my positive test a week ago. I keep thinking I will start AF but it is normal apparently.

4. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

Hi,

The Af symptoms you are getting are stretching ligaments to make room for the baby. :D :D

Hope this helps :D

Oh and you will get them towards the end of pregnancy as well, this is your cervix softening etc ready for birth, but thats in the last couple of weeks. :D