MissGobby!

MissGobby said:
morning Jo :wave: thanks babes!!!

well i have got 6 poundland tests left LOL so might just take one a day now until Saturday (aslong as SHE stays away!) and then on Saturday will get DF to run me to Tesco and get one of those ones!!!!!

hope your ok hun xxxx :hug:

Okies hun dont forget to keep me posted!

Im ok hun, worried about my scan this afternoon. Hope its finally all over for me! I'll PM you when i get home or text you if its after 5pm!

That ok sweety? xxxxxxxxx :hug:

yeah thats fine hun!!! :D

hope it goes all ok for you babes :hug:

I'm so excited for you Miss G :pray: :D :hug:

I shall be checking the forum every morning to see how it's going :D

:pray: ing the witch stays away for you :hug:

hi miss gobby, just leting you know im still hoping and got everything crossed for you here.. all sounds like your period isnt gonna come though..

good luck.. keep us posted.. :cheer:

thanks all your girlies - will keep you posted - im also getting a 'bloated' feeling when i hae eaten (just had a JP and feel sick and bloated now!)

hope its all good news!!!!

:pray:

i cant seem to shake off this dull ache in my tummy, its near enough constant - doesn't hurt or feel like an AF pain but is just like a 'dull' ache!!

anyone know what it could be? :think:

sounds promising chick i also had this infact if it had been a little more painful could av sworn af was cumin if u r pg then its like a stretching thing i think. i hope so hun xxxx

also forgot to mention i have been having alot of wind, i mean ALOT, how embarrisn it this, i was laughin at work yesterday and pumped!!! :oops: also did at Meadowhall last night and OMG i was sooo embarrased and that SOOO isnt like me! :shock: :oops:

Meadowhall?

OMG...........Is that what I think it is :rotfl:

Well I tested clear blue yesterday and it said NOT PREGNANT but today the tesco one had a faint line. It actually says on the tesco pack that it detects 25mlU/ml of hCG which is pretty good i think.

I don't know what sensitivity the others are.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

ooo it all sounds VERY promising miss g, i had bad wind :oops: my fingers are firmly crossed :pray: :cheer:

I had the most horrendous wind at the start!!! It was hilarious!!!!!!!

jandvhunt said:
Well I tested clear blue yesterday and it said NOT PREGNANT but today the tesco one had a faint line. It actually says on the tesco pack that it detects 25mlU/ml of hCG which is pretty good i think.

I don't know what sensitivity the others are.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah tescos are great!

I think the clearblue only show positive if the HCG is high, if you take it apart you will see if there is a faint line or not :wink:

Good luck xxx

well the witch STILL hasnt arrived yet i am STILL getting BFN's (did another test this morning!) :roll:

No period is good news surely miss goby!

Keep ya chin up im sure this is it for you..

thinking of you came on just to see if theres any news,

:hug: :hug:

awww thanks Sunshine :hug: im hoping to get that damn BFP!! LOL if AF still hasnt come by Saturday and im still getting BFP's i think i might have to invest in a more expensive test! fingers crossed ehh :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back