MissGobby!

Snuggle

Reaction score
Have you tested today?

Come on...give us some good news :pray:

:hug: :hug:

morning Snuggle :wave:

not good news, well dont think so, :think: i tested this morning with a BFN again :roll: BUT still no sign of AF im so confused :think:
does this mean now i am just waiting for AF to turn up??? :think:

Not neccessarily hun, tests just might not be detecting hormone enough yet. You're only 2 days late...is that right? I was 3 days late, tested on morn of 4th day after AF was due and it was so faint that I thought it was BFN. Got a clear blue to spell it out for me :lol:

As long as AF stays away there is still a chance for you :pray:

:hug: :hug:

Yeah you're still in with a chance Miss Gobby. I got a bfp with clearblue digital if you can bear to part with the cash. They are definetly the best on the market. Really good luck hon :hug:

ooooh i keep getting these pulling/aching pains in my tummy but they definatly dont feel like AF type pains at all!!!

yeah im 2 days late!!

will keep trying! thanks you girls i hope it is my month :pray:

it aint over til shes here miss g.... some people have been over a week late before they have had enough hormone to detect...

got everything crossed for you...

:hug: :pray:

oh i know i shouldnt but im getting a bit excited now, i feel so diffnernt in myself, my nipples still hurt and i keep getting a pulling/ache in my tummy!!! :pray: :pray:

thanks rachie babes hope your ok :hug:

Theres still hope. Maybe your poundland cheapies arent very sensitive. I think I'm gonna have a trip to meadowhall and get some of those before the end of this cycle.

Good luck hun, thinkin of you :pray:

thanks Jodie hun

btw where in SY are you??

:think:

how much are those clear blue test BTW, not that i can afford them but just wondering...

I'm from Thorne near Doncaster. I get the clearblue ones from tesco extra, they are sometimes on special offer, a 2 pack for about £8, they should be £11. Or the single packs are about £10. I only buy them when they are on special.

should blinkin think so too £11 for a test :shock: LOL you girls made of money???? :lol:

well these are my symtpoms up to now - see what you girls think!!

sore nipples
moody
very tired
CM
tummy feels like its pulling/ache

:think:

with the tiredness, i went to bed at 9.45pm last night and my alarm didnt get me up for about 5 minutes - now that is strange because i am a VERY light sleeper and as soon as the vibration comes on my phone i wake up but it had to play the music and everything before i got up!! :?

:) :pray:

sounds good miss g. first sign i got was sore nipples couldnt stand them being touched or even the thought of ppl goin anywhere near them lol also noticed more of an appetite and bein fussy with food which OH noticed couple of days before i was due. my bfp was when i was 4 days late and was really faint and got 2 bfn before that so hold on in there hun sending you lots and lost of baby dust and stickin glue!!!!!!! XXXXXX

oooohhhh!!! im trying not to get excited but cant help it - i am going to look a right numpty if AF comes now :roll: lol

MissGobby said:
oooohhhh!!! im trying not to get excited but cant help it - i am going to look a right numpty if AF comes now :roll: lol

lol dont worry hun, weve all done it - I think i do it every month :doh:

But im pretty sure you wont have to worry about that anyway :dance: :pray:

lets hope so - how wicked would it be GGG if me and you got our BFP's together this month?!? :D

i think im gonna have to test everyday until i either get a BFP or AF comes

(please be first one!!) :pray:

MissGobby said:
lets hope so - how wicked would it be GGG if me and you got our BFP's together this month?!? :D

i think im gonna have to test everyday until i either get a BFP or AF comes

(please be first one!!) :pray:

That would be excellent! :pray: :hug:

Good luck u 2!!!!! :dance: :cheer:

Leanne (MissG) I would get a clearblue or you can even get 2 tests from tescos for £3.88 - I got a faint positive 1 week BEFORE my period with the tescos ones.

The poundland ones may not be very sensitive hun xxxxxxxx

morning Jo :wave: thanks babes!!!

well i have got 6 poundland tests left LOL so might just take one a day now until Saturday (aslong as SHE stays away!) and then on Saturday will get DF to run me to Tesco and get one of those ones!!!!!

hope your ok hun xxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back