Missed miscarriage

I'm doing ok thank you. I went and got my hair cut today - feeling a bit more human after spending 3 days in my pyjamas.
Yea if you are pregnant then I imagine an HCG blood test will be better at identifying it at this early stage anyway. How did you get on?
Xxx

Glad you have been out and about I know it is not easy but you will get there just take your time and if you don't want to go out dont just let your head decide for you and not what others think you should do as that wont help

I had to force myself out as knew when I came back to work that I would need to face people even when they didn't know and even at a friends house with a group of people I knew I felt so overwhelmned and had to keep taking time out so to speak to gather maself the gether

I got on ok blood came flowing first time which is a novelty I have rubbish veins so just a waiting game now till MOnday night I would imagine - I either need a yes you are pregnant or no ur not and I can get on with things and have some sort of closure xxx

I totally get what you mean. I actually quite enjoyed having a conversation with the hairdresser about 'normal things' Halloween, preparing for Christmas etc. I'm finding the loss 'all consuming' it's on my mind from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep - I know its a normal grieving process but a bit of small talk with a stranger is a bit of light relief.
Glad you got your blood test done, that's so funny that your stingy with your blood too! They sometimes have to use paediatric needles on me! Like you say at least it will give you something definitive. One step at a time xxx

Hi Kaz, I hope Monday comes quickly for you. Big hug. xxx

I totally get what you mean. I actually quite enjoyed having a conversation with the hairdresser about 'normal things' Halloween, preparing for Christmas etc. I'm finding the loss 'all consuming' it's on my mind from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep - I know its a normal grieving process but a bit of small talk with a stranger is a bit of light relief.
Glad you got your blood test done, that's so funny that your stingy with your blood too! They sometimes have to use paediatric needles on me! Like you say at least it will give you something definitive. One step at a time xxx

Yeh coming back to work was my normality hard as it was but I know what you mean it was the first thing I thought of each morning and id burst into tears but then as the day went on I would occupy myself

yes they use the paediatric needles with me too sumtimes as my veins just collapse sometimes if they use an adult needle lol

what you are feeling and doing is completely normal after a mc and I know it is only 7 weeks since mine but from talking to girls on here I know Im not the only one and I have made progress I managed not to cry at the gp today when talking about it xxx

Hi Kaz, I hope Monday comes quickly for you. Big hug. xxx

Thanks I have a full weekend so wont have much time to think about things - I am going to phone GP late on MOnday then if its a no I can just go home and cry into a takeaway or drink myself into an irn-bru stooper and if its a yes well il still cry and start the panicking all over again will update as soon as I know

At the minute I am of the opinion that I'm not that way itl lessen the diappointment blow (perhaps) hope you are well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back