Missed miscarriage

Cazzie11

Reaction score
Just been for my scan, the baby was only measuring 4mm when it should've been bigger (12 weeks) I'm devastated, feel like I've let everyone down esp my husband. I still haven't had bleeding although I'm in pain since my internal scan this morning. Is anyone else going through this?

Im so sorry for your loss! It is truely devastating to see a scan that isnt showing what it should. You havent let anybody down its just a horrible thing to go through! Take care of you and your oh!

Aww Cazzie you haven't let anyone down :( I went through the same thing myself on Monday and it is devastating.
Was it your first pregnancy? Sending you lots of hugs xxx

You haven't let anyone down, massive virtual hugs to you. I had a MMC a few months back, only the sac was growing with nothing inside. It is devastating and I am so sorry you are going through this too. I didn't bleed at all either so I opted for ERPC as my body just wouldn't give up. Take care of yourself and we are all here for any questions or comfort that you may need xx

Oh hunny you haven't let anyone down and deffo not oh. It's a horrible thing to go through and as much as you don't want to hear it time does make it easier. Take care of you and him xxx

So sorry for you :( I had a MMC last month, its such a horrible thing to go through, I didn't bleed either so had an ERPC at 9 weeks. Please don't think you have let anyone down. Take care of yourself x

You haven't let anybody down Hun. Take all the time you need to grieve, you will feel a whole range of emotions including being angry and guilty.

Unfortunately we just have to accept that these things happen and it's not our fault. Try and take some comfort in that the pain never goes away but it really does get easier to live with. We're all here if you want to talk x

So sorry for your loss, I had a mmc in March and was devastated, it was my first pregnancy. We decided to try again immediately and I was pregnant again 10 weeks later now I'm 23 weeks. So don't feel you can't do it, you will. For some reason this bean wasn't the one but every step you take gets you closer to your sticky bean. Lots of love x.

Thank you so much everyone! It's great to hear your success story lozzalozza, it really does give me hope! It was my first pregnancy and we conceived quickly so hoping once I have the d and c and given ourselves a couple of weeks to heal, we can start again! This forum has been a God send and I so hope everyone gets their wish eventually. You are all amazing people! Xx

You will have your baby soon. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back