Cerazette pill

futuremum

Reaction score
Anybody taking the Cerazette pill? If yes how is it going? For me it is either i have not got my periods for 2 and a half months or i have them for ages. My period started 3 weeks ago and they are not ready to start now :wall:

hi hun i was on that one when i concieved Adele it didnt work with me and just made me bleed constant. Most of the pills i have been on i had the same problem.

Ive just been on this new one for about 8 weeks now and its called TriNovum its seems to be good only thing is my periods come one week before im due :? im not sure if its because my body isnt totally back to normal or not but im going to give it at least 6 months and if its still the smae im going to get the marina coil fitted. I was supposed to go get it fitted last friday but after reading up on it ireally didnt want to have the chance of having an eptopic pregnancy as i really couldnt go through anymore probs. And i really dont want another LO 2 is more than enough for me.

Hope they get better soon hun

xxx

Well, the nurse advise me the injection one. it lasts for 3 months snd no periods during thsat time. Prob is i am sensitive to hormones, it can make me feel really depressed so if my body does not like it i have to suffer the side effects for 3 months

i was told that they are trying to scrap the injection because of ostioperosis (sp? the bone disorder) as woman under the age of 25 who take it for more than 5 years are more prone to this in later life.
because thats what i wanted was the depo injection.
Its all confussing but i would love that new pill that they are still trying out it stops your periods, u get no side effects what so ever and u dont gain weight wich just sounds fab but they reckon it wont be available till 2015 wich is a bit of a bummer

I've just started on Cerazette, no pills have afreed with me before, and the depo made me bleed for 9 months straight. I've just come on my first pill induced period and I'm on so heavy, exhausted, etc, but there coulfd be other reasons for that.

My first one with it was really heavy and lasted about 12 days then i had nothing for 2 and a half months, thought i was pregnant and now back again for 3 weeks :roll: started ok then hardly anything then full period then hardly anything and now full period again. I am starting my 5th month with it but i need to change it. I used to have noriday and i was fine apart from the fact i use to have bad pmt with it. I was so depressed and getting angry 2 weeks before my periods. i suppose you never win lol i tried stopping the pill last year , which was great but ended pregnant :wink:

It's only a extra protection for me for the next few months (not that I can remember what sex is) :roll:
We are hoping to start trying again at the end of the year.

I started taking that pill and took it for 2 months but i bled constantly so stopped it. Doctor did warn me i could have break through bleeding but it was much worse than that!

i've had no problems with it at all, i had one period just before i started taking it, then a period that lasted one day after about 4 weeks of taking it - and i haven't had one since (i am def not pregnant!) which suits me fine!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR I hate this pill!!! After nearly 3 months of constant bleeding I have stopped now , which is great but my boops are getting sore now. So now i am wondering : could it be a sign? Hopefully not as i took it regularly. It is horrible. when you have AF you can't wait for them to stop and when they stop you think you might be pregnant again :wall: :wall: :wall:

did any of u have this with this pill?

i had that with the last pills i was on every month my perods would come one week late and it got to a point where i never got one for 3 months and i was out bying tests every day from poundland....lol they were all neg then we decided to try seeing as adele was old enough to do things for herself and within 3 weeks i was PG.

Started bleeding mid cycle in the second cycle so have told OH I'm not taking it anymore, tough! The pill is rubbish, never suited me. I'm ready for another baby anyway :wink:

congratulations hun on being ready to TTC again good luck and all the best :D

I also take cerazette but havent had a period although been thinnking Its coming now for a month!!!!

Breastfed for 3 months but not sure how this has affected AF.

I caught with my first pregnancy on cerazette

Don't tell me that!!!! i do not want another baby now :shock: :shock: :shock: Can't afford it first of all and i want to enjoy thomas before sharing my love and attention :)

does anybody have a good contraceptive way they want to share? :cheer:

no sex ?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Only joking, that is how i got pregnant. having hardly any sex i stopped the pill and a bun grew in my oven :wink: All i do at the moment is :sleep: :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back