miscarriage at ten weeks

My dr did offer that but next day I found I was pregnant! Xx

Hi hun, firstly I'm so sorry for your loss :( I lost my first at 11 weeks, I know how you feel, it's heartbreaking :( On a positive note I now have a 15 week old next to me. Take your time for your emotions to heal and good luck for the future x

Thanks timtam78. Sorry for your loss and congratulations on your little one! Xx

Thanks timtam78. Sorry for your loss and congratulations on your little one! Xx

I thought a positive story might help. Hope you get your sticky bean soon x

Positive story's are lovely to see. Thanks hun xx

Hi I am new to the forum. I am finding it hard conceiving second time around. The first time was literally instant an I knew immediately cos of implantation pain. This time I can't believe how hard it is. I had spotting and missed miscarriage in May and ended up in hospital with severe bleeding needing a d and c. I have heard that that procedure makes you more fertile but it doesn't seem to have had an effect yet , has anyone experienced that? I have been taking supplements and improved my diet since the miscarriage but as I said nothing is working. Yesterday bought supplements for hubbie has anyone found them effective?

Hi sunnythoughts.

I'm sorry for your loss. I had a natural miscarriage so can't comment on whether d&c makes you more fertile but I've read that after any miscarriage you are more fertile in the next 6 months. When did you start ttc again if you don't mind me asking? I hope you get your rainbow soon hun xx

We started trying in January which I know is not long by most peoples standards. Like I said it is just so different to last time. Before the miscarriage I had a couple of months where I felt pregnant and had symptoms like sensitivity to smells etc but af turned up. Then the miscarriage it just seems like so close and yet so far which almost makes it more frustrating and disappointing. It makes me think is there something wrong in me caused by the last birth though nobody has suggested anything.

Everybody try's at different times after a loss hun - there is no wrong amount of time.

I had that a few times too hun in the year we ttc and dr said its your body playing a nasty trick on you cause you want a baby so much.

Awh try not to think like that hun. Hopefully everythings fine with you and you get your beautiful rainbow xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back