Miscarriage at 5.5 weeks

***BABY DUST*** for next month Laura.

Hope you are Ok, good luck.

I am so sorry Laura.I hope that you can try and stay focused for next month,and as everyone else has,I'm sending loads of babydust your way.
Will be thinking of you,

bagpuss xx

I'm so sorry to hear that Laura. Please keep positive, my Mum has had 3 miscarriages but also has 3 of us and we are all healthy and two of us are in our 30s now! Good luck for when you are ready to try again xxx

Hi,

Sorry to hear of your sad news........sending loads of baby dust your way!!!

Amy xx

Hi Laura

I am so so sorry for your loss. I didnt know that you were trying for a baby, I never really thought about your position before.

My thoughts are with you and your OH.

Sending lots of positive vibes your way.

x

I'm so sorry Laura but I'm glad you're positive and trying again.
Thinking of you. Lucy x

Hi Laura

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage. It's very hard - I had one at 12 weeks - but trying again helps.

I understand the depression and going into overdrive to combat it (I'm exactly the same) but make sure you have a good cry if you need to.

Great news about the monitoring. I was closely monitored with Zara and it was wonderful getting to see her every couple of weeks.

Take care
Louise

So so sorry Laura - hugs and best wishes to you and your family.

Good for you requesting follow up re your fibroid.. good luck with your scan and I hope that they reassure you that it did not cause your loss and will not prevent further conceptions... I had a similar situation after my m/c in Aug last year as they found a polyp and like you I was worried about the consequences.. they dealt with it very quickly after my initial demanding of appointments etc and as it had been my 3rd m/c the EPU consultants were trying very hard on my behalf.. within 4 months of my m/c my polyp had been removed and I got another BFP.. this one looks like it may make it so there is hope and I truly wish you all the best for the future.

With regards to the depression.. don't fight your feelings.. that was my mistake last year and it made life really difficult for a while and my rel suffered terribly too.. allow yourself to feel whichever way helps you to grieve but don't do it silently or alone.. you of all people will know how much of a lifesaver we feel this forum is.. don't know what I would have done without it over the past year!!

Take care xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm sorry to hear of your loss but its good your so positive, even tho its hard, the whole fake it til you make it works for me when trying to be positive.
wishing you lots of luck for next month

Sorry to hear your news. No doubt all of us will be sending luck your way. Look forward to seeing you post again on the first tri. x

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I hope you have a BPF in the near future.

Big hugs and fingers crossed

Sam xxx

oh no, i'm so sorry laura. hopefully you'll get BFP again soon xx

Really sorry to read this Laura :(

Don't really know what else to say :?

Stay Strong xxx

So sorry to hear your sad news.

Sending you lots of babydust to help you get your BFP soon.

Hi

im so sorry for your lose. i hope you get preg again soon, and im glad they are gonna take care of you.
send you some baby dust.
xxxxKatrina

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your messages, they mean a lot to me.

I've had a bit of a shedder this morning - just been bawling for the last hour or two, so much for being fine. Work has been building up and I have so much to do over the next few days to catch up, I'm also gutted about how long we're going to have to wait before trying again (I know it's only a month but it feels like forever). But I suppose with every cry I'm one step closer to getting over it, as I've said before most of the time I'm fine, but it's bound to build up every now and again, it's only normal I suppose. Anyway, writing this has helped greatly. Thanks again everyone.

I like to cry; I believe it helps where some people believe it’s daft.

I don’t believe hiding your emotions helps at all I think letting go & crying, screaming or simply stamping your feet does! Keyboard bashing (as I call it) does me wanders as well it was great when I found this place!

I hope your day ends relaxed Laura with some extra huggles from your OH.

I dropped behind a months worth of work & only just catching up spending many hours on my PC at the moment. With 2 jobs it’s a nightmare.

x

Laura, l am so sorry to hear of your loss. l hope you are feeling a bit better now. My thoughts are with you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back