miscarriage at ten weeks

MrsSB

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm new to the forum so thought I'd introduce myself. I'm stacey.

I lost my first baby on Saturday at nearly 11 weeks. The pain is just unbearable. I am heartbroken - as I'm sure you all are with your losses too.

I just really need some support and want to offer support to other ladies coping with loss.

Any replies would be fantastic.

Stacey xx

Angel baby 28/06/14 <3

So sorry to hear about your loss. It's not something I've been through before but wanted to let you know that you're definitely in the right place for support from those who have. Just know you're not alone xx

Thanks hun. I don't know anybody who has been through a miscarriage so hopefully will meet people on here and we can all support each other. Thanks for your reply. Are you expecting? Xx

You'll find loads of support on here lovely. Sad that so many couples go through it but lots of ladies on here find it helpful to speak to others who understand what it's like.

Trying to conceive our first baby at the moment (since Jan unofficially/March officially) and have found this forum so amazingly helpful. Take care sweet pea xx

Awh well I wish you the best of luck with ttc hun. Xx

Im really sorry for your loss honey! The feeling of loosing a baby is truely horrendous! My mc was a little earlier at 7 and a half weeks and I started bleeding. You need to take time to grieve and spend time with you oh! Big Hug! Xx

Hi Stacey, welcome to the forum. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I'm sure you will find lots of support here which will hopefully help you through this dreadful time. I've unfortunately just had a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks, I already have a 15 month old daughter who has made this a lot more bearable so I can only imagine the pain of losing your first baby :( xx

I'm so sorry to hear your news - take time to grieve, miscarriage is utterly heart breaking. Try and seek comfort in your OH and remember to support them too. Whilst it doesn't seem that way now, at some point in the future it will become bearable.

I tell myself that it just wasn't meant to be and after being patient for 12 months after my miscarriage, I fell pregnant again and now have a 6 month old son. Take care xxx

so sorry for your loss hun, it is heartbreaking. ive had a miscarraige and ectopic and now expecting my rainbow baby, i hope you get yours soon too <3 you will find alot of support on here, good forum to be apart of xxxx

Thank you Laura. Sorry for your loss too. I still can't believe how painful the process was - obviously the emotional pain is still immense but the physical pain was horrendous. We are definitely taking our time to grieve for our little one. How long ago was your loss if you don't mind me asking xx

Thank you J_Anne. Sorry your loss hun. Awh I'm glad having your daughter has helped you. I don't think ill ever get over losing my first child xx

Thank you purpleslurple. Sorry for your loss too but so pleased you've managed to have another. How are you enjoying being a mummy? Luckily I have a very supportive husband and we've been there for each other. Xx

Thank you Georgie. Sorry for your losses. Awh congratulations on your rainbow baby. I pray we are lucky enough to conceive again and have a sticky rainbow. How far along are you xx

Sorry about what's happened to you.
I had a missed miscarriage discovered at my 12+ scan last Monday, I'd had a scan at 9 weeks and all fine then. The process afterwards was really unpleasant and it's been a tough week. I've found so much strength from my OH, I love him even more. We are sad about what's happened but are a very strong couple and feel positive we will have a happy outcome in the future.

Last edited:
Thanks hun. Sorry for your loss. That must have been an awful shock. We too had a scan just two weeks ago and baby measured behind but because there was a little heartbeat we never expected to be here without our baby now.

I'm glad you're both a strong couple. Me and my husband are struggling but are by each others side constantly xx

Hi MrsSB.
So sorry to hear this, its a horrible thing to have to go through. I had my mc at 11 weeks also. I went for my 10 week scan with no idea anything was wrong, to be told that my pregnancy wasnt viable and I would likely miscarry. I too was very shocked, its such a difficult concept to process. I was prescribed pills which I took 10 days after which brought on the mc. Not at all pleasant but it went as good as can be expected I suppose.
I did a lot of reading about others experiences on this site and it was reassuring that I wasnt alone. Unfortunately its just one of those things that happen. Im back TTC now and positive for the future. Stay strong xx

Morning, just to reiterate what the girls are saying! V sorry to hear if your loss, it's an awful reason to be using the boards but we have all been there. Mines was at 9wks (baby stopped growing around 6) and I had a d&c, have been frantically googling any info on d&c/ovulation/AF as it's keeping me sane.

How long had you been trying? Xx

Thanks cocosherbie. Sorry for your loss. I had a natural miscarriage just out of the blue. The baby measured behind at 8 weeks but we were told that was normal so to suddenly miscarry was a big shock. I'm glad you've found the strength to ttc again and will pray for your sticky rainbow xx

Thanks Lynne. Awh I'm so sorry for your loss. We had been trying for over a year but because I have pcos I hadn't ovulated for 8 months when suddenly I did and fell pregnant so it felt like our miracle baby :( xx

Last edited:
I have pcos too, but I've found metformin really effective and ovulated without a problem once I was on it. Are you having any treatment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back