Miscarriage at 6 weeks

Hey hun
I've just replied on my thread to you, I really want you to know how sorry I am sweetie, it's so heartbreaking and you need to take as much time off as you need, your work should understand, I wouldn't go back this week, it's emotionally and physically draining
I know I've gone back to work but ive had 4 weeks off and even now I'm wandering if I've gone back too soon :(
Take the time you need

Sending you lots of love and hugs

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear this Blackcat, thinking of you xx

I've just seen this, I'm so sorry Blackcat :( sending hugs xx

Hey hun
I've just replied on my thread to you, I really want you to know how sorry I am sweetie, it's so heartbreaking and you need to take as much time off as you need, your work should understand, I wouldn't go back this week, it's emotionally and physically draining
I know I've gone back to work but ive had 4 weeks off and even now I'm wandering if I've gone back too soon :(
Take the time you need

Sending you lots of love and hugs

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I think seeing people first after it happens is hard. Let alone going back to work, i wouldn't even know how hard that is, I handed in my notice when i had my first mc, i worked in customer service and would have to deal with children, and 2 pregnant co workers, when I thought i was having a miscarriage (i wasnt at that point, but they told me to look out for signs of ectopic, until my scan), well I had severe one sided pain, and told them I needed to go to the hospital, they told me I had to find someoneto cover me before I left. I really hope your co workers and bosses are sympathetic, and allow you the time you need. Take care off yourself, both xx

So sorry blackcat, I have been where you have twice, both around 11 weeks and its no easier, where ever our pregnancies were. I hope you have a lot of support around you and I hope you feel a bit better soon. Life is cruel and the worst is we never know what happened. But we are all here for you, big hugs xx

So sorry blackcat xx take care xx

So having thought I was ok I've had a bad couple of days. My OH was being really supportive, and was happy to start trying again straight away but he's changed his mid now, and doesn't want to discuss babies of TTC for a while. I tried to discuss this with him but he's said that we've agreed not to discuss this for a while. We didn't, he decided for us.

I now realise that the reason I was doing so well was because I was just focussing on getting pregnant again, and now I don't know if that'll happen, it's like the grief has hit me all over again.

Going back to work wasn't too bad, better than I thought and I was even fine cuddling babies, but since my OH has hit the brakes on TTC it's been a lot harder. I haven't had my return to work interview, so I haven't had to tell anyone what's happened yet, and I don't intend to tell anyone other than my manager.

I feel really isolated right now and just don't know where to go from here

Sorry you have been having a hard time. I couldn't wait to throw myself back into TTC after my MC so I can sympathise. In my case we agreed we were ready to try again right away when we found out. Then things went badly during the MC and I almost died. It was quite traumatic for OH and he couldnt talk about TTC for quite a while after. In the end I said he was in charge of using condoms and if we didnt use them I knew it was because he was okay with it. He never used them, lol. I think men work though feelings in a different way from us and dont always understand what the rush is about. Maybe you could say you respect him wanting not to talk about TTC for a while but you need to have a goal in mind. Then set a date for a months time or so to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back