Minion mode of transport purchased yesterday

kaz1983

Reaction score
Hubby, a friuend and I went to the recently opened Mamas&Papas store yesterday just for a look and ended up putting down a deposit on our pram.

We are soooooo excited I just wana play with it all the time but its not being delivered until September lol

Its just perfect in every way for where we stay as its lightweight, compact, folds away really neatly and easily and we managed to get car seat adaptors thrown in for free :) just need to get the base for the car seat as it isnt included

heres a link (hopefully) xx

http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-zoom-blackcharcoal/1819b3700/type-i/

That looks great! I'm looking at the moment too so it's handy to know what everyone else is getting!
Nice price as well - how exciting!!!! x

Ha ha! We bought a pram yesterday too...we only went to look as well....oops!

Oooo I likey! How exciting!!!!!!x

Its one more thing ticked off the list to make it even more real canny wait till it comes xx

That looks great! I'm looking at the moment too so it's handy to know what everyone else is getting!
Nice price as well - how exciting!!!! x

Yeh I was reading threads on what other people had already or had bought. There was a saving of 170quid for two days only so although its a hell of a lot of money for what we get we thought it was a good price only thing we need is the car seat base which we dont need until nearer the time so plenty time to save for that xx

Ha ha! We bought a pram yesterday too...we only went to look as well....oops!

haha its funny how we only go to look and always come back with something but its called being organised heehee xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back