Mini period cd14

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
For the last few months now..I have a mini period on the days I'm supposed to be ovulating..
It's red fresh bloody. Light for a couple of days and I get proper period pains too.
It feels like a period and looks like one too.
I am starting to get really down :( just when we should be dtd like crazy I'm bleeding :(

That is very strange! Have you spoken to your GP about this?

Yeah, I have a scan booked. But apparently not for this. They said this is normal.
I know spotting is normal, but this is far from it. It hurts more then my periods at the moment x

Right, Im still getting flashing smileys , and semi positive on my OPKS, Im only cd16, so I'm hoping I'm still in with a chance,
The issued now are... my cervix is feeling pretty tender, and my Husband has a poorly little man :/
Hopefully we can fight though it and just dtd every other day

This is 2 days after my mimi bleed started, I've just gone a bought Pregnacare and Vit B6!
I think I'm still in for the running for this month, Hoping they help, regulate me :)

Attachments

• 13639548_10157718455370355_705603325_o.jpg
    13639548_10157718455370355_705603325_o.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Looks like its heading for a positive Lulla - good luck :) xx

I could have written this post!!
This happened to me on cd13/14/15 though. I bled lightly and had nasty cramps worst than af ones on cd14! I don't normally ov this early either and my opk did not show a full positive. I've been on the pregnacare for two months now and wondering wether it's them altering my cycles. I don't know feeling rather frustrated and confused!! Like you I hope I'm still in with a chance this month as I managed to squeeze in 2 bd before the bleeding started and then one bd when it was really light on cd13. Keeping my fx for us both lulla xx

I used to have heavy bleeding around ovulation and sometimes it would continue up to AF. Mine turned out to be pcos but I'm sure yours isn't this - it might be a cyst bursting or something though. Pregnacare didn't affect me but I found B vits made the bleeding worse. Maca has helped me loads xxx

Sorry I've been quiet My internet has been down..

Hmmm Thanks for the advice ladies, I have a scan on the 5th to rule out pcos, I was on the depo for some time so i hope its just that, I never had a issue with af before hand,
I didn't do opks yesterday , just did one today and it was bfn, so I'm guessing i have already od, CD18
Managed to get Jiggy, just incase. I think ill ask my doctors about the Vits xxx

Hey Lulla,

How long was you on the depo for and how long have you been off it? Hope you dont mind me asking i was a depo user :wall::cry:

Hiya lulla belle
Just to let you know I had my positive opk today and I'm cd 22!! Very late for me so potentially looking at a 36 day cycle :/ so maybe you'll ovulate later too?
Hope the scan goes ok Hun!
Xxx

Cocker.I was on and off it for about 6 years, the last stint was a year, ove been off it now for about 8 months.
Anne I'm still getting highs on my monitor. Pretty sure I haven't od yet.
Gonna keep doing the bd for every other day for the next week or so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back