Anyone else had these symptoms?

mycherieamour

Reaction score
I was on the combined pill and changed to the mini pill in the middle of May.

End of May I had a period. End of June I had I think a period but it was dark brown, light flow, not like my usual periods at all.

Beginning of this month I had a sore back but just thought I'd slept funny.

2 days ago getting ready for bed, I took off my bra and my nipples were so sore and sensitive and have been ever since. They have not felt like this before ever.

I haven't had a period yet this month , I feel bloated and I'm a little constipated.

Could these just be mini pill reactions or could I be PG?

when i found out i was preg my boobs were really really sore

you could be preg

Ummm I was on the combined pill with an *alledged* swing of 12 hours, was 4 hours late coming back from hols & I'm expecting in Feb. Go get a test hun.

ok just been and got a 2 pack of clearblue.

done one test and its a neg.

i'll do the other one first thing in the morning but what i'd like to know is can clearblue give a false reading?

obviously if i come on then ill know for sure, but if i dont and ive had 2 neg tests, does that definitely mean I'm not pg?

I got a false negative with a predictor which is as good as a clear blue, chemist told me you can get false negs but not false positives unless youre on hormone injections or something. With some girls it seems to take a while for the hormone level to rise sufficiently to be detected so give it a couple of days and test in the morning.

Minime said:
I got a false negative with a predictor which is as good as a clear blue, chemist told me you can get false negs but not false positives unless youre on hormone injections or something. With some girls it seems to take a while for the hormone level to rise sufficiently to be detected so give it a couple of days and test in the morning.

Thanks Minime, i'll test again in the morning and depending on the answer, ill wait a few more days then test again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back