Mini Meet!

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
Hello all!! :wave:

We had an impromptu mini PF meet at mine today!

It was lovely to see Toon and Me My Girls & I! Toon had been testing a pram for the Mother & Baby Awards for me and she was also kind enough to lend me a couple of white nappies! I's my sister's wedding next wednesday and Hebe has an ivory bridesmaids dress and no plain nappies :dohh:

MMG&I popped over too and the kids wrecked the joint and we all played pass the parcel with Sidney! :lol:

Last edited:
Sounds lovely - I would have popped in for a cuppa had I been closer :)

Thought it was quiet on here today!! Sounds like a lovely day :yay: wish I was closer too!!

Tiny we should have jumped on the M5 - now that trip would have tempted fate for both of us! :lol:

It was great to see you guys today :yay: The drive back took less than 2 hours but i imagine thats something to do with the rediculous speeds andy was driving at :shock:

It was crazy with 5 kids in one room, imagine if i had brought jacob as well, the noise would have been unreal!! They were all as good as gold tho.

:rofl: @ sids new face he pulls :rofl: xx

Oh my word that face!!! WTF was that all about!! He was well after Spookie wasnt he!! :rofl:

he really was. Me and andy sat them facing each other and he just started pulling the funny face and grabbing spookies hands. Well at least he didn't try and rip his jaw off like E did, now that was funny xx

:rofl: sids face was amazing!! I have to apologise for my younger one, you can tell waht K does with her :roll: I can't get over how big sid is, you don't make them small do you?! :lol: little Lucas is a proper cutie too! And sorry for turning up like an hour early lisa :blush: first time in my life I've ever been early!! Will remember in future it don't take as long as I think!!

E was no bother man, just an inquisitive ickle girl, Lucas is used to being beaten up by Jacob lol xx

they're all use to being rough housed up by the toddlers! :lol:

Atleast she wasn't humping them :lol: that's her usual trick, she makes the boys cry at playgroup :rofl:

Sounds as though you had a lovely time :)

Did Toon get my pram :shock: *shakes head*

But sounds like a lovely day :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back