**Mini Meet** When Arianna and Brody met :)

SarahH

Reaction score
Today we met up with Jools, Kev, Brody and bump while they are up here for their holidays.

We met down the beach and went to the soft play and then to Frankie and Bennys for lunch.

SoftPlay
DSC00768.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

Arianna & Brody's first boatride together :)
DSC00773.jpg

DSC00772.jpg

DSC00774.jpg

Lunchtime
DSC00775.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

DSC00777.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

DSC00779.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

Arianna and I both had such a nice time and it was great to finally meet everyone. Jool, Kev and Brody make such a lovely family and hopefully we will manage to meet again.

Sorry for the pic overload!!! :oops:

Think you might want to buy a nice hat Sarah :wink:

Aww great pics; what an absolutely adorable couple...awww :D

aww great pics.

that second pic - the one of Arianna on the rocker - her expression is brilliant lol

Hahahaha really good pics..they both look gorgeous!! just shocked no one else has commented on Brodys
very appropriate T-shirt!!! i love it...is it from next?? i want one for Hayden!!
Great piccies guys! glad you had fun :) xxx

Hehe!! I know I said I loved his T-shirt... they never said were it was from tho and you'll have to wait 2wks til they are back home from their jollys :D

Hmmm..i think its from next by the look of it..i'll have to go in and have a mooch (any excuse) hehe

fran_23 said:
Hmmm..i think its from next by the look of it..i'll have to go in and have a mooch (any excuse) hehe

It's from a brand called no added sugar, Rudy has 'enjoy milk' t-shirt by them in the same design as the coca cola ad. I think you can get Brodys t-shirt from John Lewis- it's lovely!

Looks like you all had a brill day, they make a cute couple :lol:

Alex xxx

they look like a lovely couple :wink: :D

great pics x

They look SO cute together. It seems like that you had a great day out :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back