Whats everyones plans for the weekend?

SarahH

Reaction score
I am planning a nice, fun weekend with Arianna since the outlaws will be arriving next weekend.

Going to nip to the shops and get yummy food for tea and have a sort of meze... we'll sit on the floor together on the cushions eating it :D

If the rain stays off will take her to the park for a run around and a shot on the slides/swings etc. Plus we will meet my friend there as she needs a bit of cheering up after her exams - so Arianna can play and I can be sholder to cry on

If the rain does decide to start, we are going to do some finger painting!! Yayyyy!!! Messy but so much fun.... make a pretty welcome home piccy for Daddy :D

Then after our dinner, we will have a bath and curl up on the sofa for a bit before Arianna goes nighty-nights :D

I'm coming to yours. Put the kettle on.....

Nah! Nice thought but you are way too far away :( Isaac is going to a birthday party this arvo with my mum and dad, I was going to go but I have a stinking cold. Jed is at work so I'm going to give Isaac a bath and get him ready then have a lay on the sofa and watch the news for a bit.

:D

I'm going to do some baking and redraft my English coursework,so I don't have to do it two days before term starts :lol: My OH is coming round today so might go a walk down tp the beach. And tomorrow I might make a start on the doll making kit I bought. I'm going to make Willow a doll for her first birthday :D

Awww sounds fab.

I think I am going to the beach tomorrow with Arianna as Sundays are usually quieter down there.

Lou... you are more than welcome to come - although by the time you get here it might just be cold leftovers left tomorrow ;)

Well today I am taking Jack to his underwater swim photoshoot :cheer: then tonight we are staying over at OH's parents house, we will get Jack to sleep then we are off out for a meal and a few drinks in village then go back and stay over to be there when Jack wakes up for swimming again!!

Sitting writing an assignment at the moment & then we're all pulling on the wellies & off for a muddy walk in the woods :D

I'm a big kid and LOVE getting muddy :)

not doing much today or tommorow willow is staying at mumstonight and we are going to the cinema we havent been out in an age quite looking forward to it. :dance:

SarahH said:
Awww sounds fab.

I think I am going to the beach tomorrow with Arianna as Sundays are usually quieter down there.

Lou... you are more than welcome to come - although by the time you get here it might just be cold leftovers left tomorrow ;)

Thats ok I ate last week :)

I have been out to the shops today and visited the in laws but werent there long.

Now at home and just sorted out my net banking so i now have it :cheer: so i can keep an eye on my account from home!

Stephens playnig in the garden playing on his trundle truck bless him and imogens bouncing in vher chair. Tommo is munching kinder eggs.Greedy git.

And im chilling tomorrow.And doing the washing.

putting my feet up and not doing anything all day!!! to scared to move :(

means you girls are going to be stuck with me on here most of the day though :D

Sam&Alice said:
putting my feet up and not doing anything all day!!! to scared to move :(

means you girls are going to be stuck with me on here most of the day though :D

we love u Sam!!

me, Stu and Jam are goin to my parents for Sunday lunch tomorow - itl be the first time Iv seen my dad for 2 years and Stu meetin him for the first time lol!! :shock: :lol:

today Iv rearranged little mans room and he is napping in it now while my future hubby barks orders at work lol :rotfl:

well we never got to the park as it got cold and yuky, and by the time we came back from shopping I couldnt be bothered with the painting so we made some fairy cakes :D While I watched the rugby!

Going to be painting tomorrow :cheer:

We sat on the floor having our tea, had some salami, chorizo, roast pepper and aubergine, and crusty loaf - YUM!!

Away to have a bath and chill for the evening

Today we have been shopping. When we got home I made Spanish pork stew with potatoes and chorizo from Delia's how to cheat. It was delicious :D

Right now, DH is in the garage fixing the heater matrix on my car while Abi and I have cuddle time and watch Ant and Dec til I'd do anything comes on :D

Tomorrow we're off to church then to see DH's grandparents. They live near to an outlet village so I'm gonna see if Le Cresue (sp) have any bargains. I need new pans - how exciting!! :lol:

Sounds like everyone is having fun filled weekends.

I took Gabs to the petting farm today and she absolutely loved it. (I'll try and get a few pics up).
The weather was fantastic and didn't start raining until we got home (poor DH has to ride his motorcyle home in the awful weather though)

Tomorrow I am seeing my niece and going to my Mum's for dinner :D

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back