Milk

hayes

Reaction score
I can not stop drinking milk atm!!

Its a real craving and im drinking pints and pints a day now. I always did love it but its been in the last wk or so that i cant get enough. Anyone else??

Im worried that im not eating as much becuase milk fills you up a lot.

Michelle. x

i did this for about 2 months, was drinking it every evening with ice! passed now though xxx

I love Milk. Im exactly the same. Its a good job Morrisons sells it quite cheap now haha xxx

My mum craved that :) , I still don't like milk haha x

I craved milk like you from finding out I was pregnant until about two weeks ago. Still drink it but not having pints of it a day like I was. I found it helped as I was suffering with sickness quite bad and also wet off food for a while so it filled me up when I was eating very little or due to being sick too much. Now I'm eating properly again I'm not drinking it as much.

That's a good craving! Wish I could crave milk lol, all my cravings have been unhealthy stuff!
Xxx

I am loving milk too but am even more enjoying milkshakes... the malteasers one is just lovely!!! I figure it's lots of nice healthy calcium x

Omg me too! I can't get enough of the stuff at the mo! Has to be full fat though!! Lol funnily enough I craved it during my first pregnancy too! I would pop to shop at lunch time when i was working and grab myself a pint and a pack of straws!! Heaven!n!

Just tri hopping...

Finally there are other people like me! My craving is milk, and was last time too. I'm drinking easily 3 pints a day and that's me holding back. Don't look at the amount of calories. Last time I worked out I was drinking 1000 calories a day just in milk :-S

The day I gave birth though I stopped drinking it.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

I craved milk from the beginning, cold, warm, with nesquik in, didn't matter so long as I had some!

I only have it in tea or on cereal! Wow your calcium levels must be sky high ladies

I love milk too, & its got to be freezing & drunk through a straw lol... Going through 12 pints a week with the OHs obsession with milk anyway

I'm completely loving milk and chocolate milk at the moment. Might try milk with ice tonight!

I didn't have the craving until I read this thread and now I'm obsessed with it. Need to go out and get some more! Ice cold and freshly opened that day is what I'm after. Think I'll just buy loads of one pinters so that I'm not wasting any! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back