Milk Thistle for liver?

melissa5317

Reaction score
Hi again, and sorry for keeping posting threads like this! lol

I'm trying to do some research at the moment on things that will help to fix the estrogen dominance problem I have, and I've found out that one of the culprits of this is a weak liver, and that milk thistle is supposed to be very helpful with liver issues. The liver is the organ that is supposed to get rid of excess estrogens, and people with PCOS (like myself) tend to have an excess of estrogen in our system which causes problems. A weak liver doesn't get rid of excess hormones the way it should, and I'm curious if anyone has tried milk thistle as a liver detox and what it's done for them?

Hi I know this isn't totally relevant but I use milk thistle regularly for my horses to detox their livers and help boost kidney/liver function. It does exactly what it says and works fantastically for natural detoxing. It functions exactly the same way in humans and is a fantastic natural form of detox.

Thanks for your reply! I giggled a little bit at the thought of being like a horse. :lol: I kinda feel like it some days! That's great that it works so well - I've ordered some and if it does the trick i'll spread the joy. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back