Herbal Remedies/Naturopath

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Angela123, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Angela123

Angela123 Well-Known Member

Hi

I have had excruciating itchy feet for the last two weeks, they both have a rash on them too. And they are the size of balloons.

My blood pressure is still very low as it normally is for me, and I have had bloods done to check kidney and liver function - all came back normal. I thought it was the start of something as my sister had the same when she was pregnant and had a kidney disease. But all is good.

The thing is, the itchyness of my feet are keeping me up for most of the night, I have tried, aloe vera, aveeno, steroid cream, soaking in water, etc. I even went to the dr twice and he gave me dream for athletes foot! Needless to say - that didnt work either. I was at my wits end and totally exhausted.

I decided to go to a naturopath and she gave me lots to take - dandelion, milk thistle and some minerals and some cream. I have started taking these things although this morning when I drank the herbal stuff I was nealy sick.

Has anyone else been to a naturopath? Im not really a person to do that but I needed some help with my itchy feet. It really gets me down, my poor OH.

Do you know anything about dandelion and Milk thistle?

2. keli

keli Well-Known Member

hello :) ... milk thistle is for the regeneration of the liver not to sure what the danelion is for. hope it gets better soon :hug:

3. muppetmummy

muppetmummy Well-Known Member

I haven't a clue, but I hope it clears up soon. It sounds really annoying :hug: :hug: :hug:

4. Bloom

Bloom Well-Known Member

Its sounds terrible i hope you find something that helps soon. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: