Milk production

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
When does the milk/colostrum come in, does it vary from woman to woman? I've noticed my breasts have got alot fuller this week, and tender again, but nothing's coming out of them at all yet lol. :wink:

I don't think I got far enough along in my pregnancy for it to happen! :rotfl:

I was shocked last night when my left nip squirted milk at my hubby! :rotfl: First time this pregnancy :rotfl:

ive just had yellow on my nightie and bra but not much.

Everyone is different babes. I haven't had any leakage at all. xxx

I've woke up and had some yellow stuff on my nighties a couple of times but apart from that nothing. xxxxxx

Mine started at 18 weeks and have been leaking quite a lot ever since!

When your milk comes in properly and baby hasn't had a feed off one side for a while you leak! And your boobs feel lumpy like a sack of marbles with the milk ducts being full!

Kylie1007 said:
When your milk comes in properly and baby hasn't had a feed off one side for a while you leak! And your boobs feel lumpy like a sack of marbles with the milk ducts being full!

yep :D

i find it quite a satisfying feeling though, not painful at all, and then when it *is* feeding time, poor thing drowns himself in milk and comes off spluttering :)

back to topic, i think i leaked after I finished work.. so somewhere from 30 weeks onwards. not very often and not much, but still leakage nonetheless.

Thanks for your input ladies.. I shall stock up on some breast pads just in case then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back