Medela Mini electric breast pump

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I can recommend this pump. Bought mine new off of Ebay for £26. Or you can get them from Mothercare for £42.95.
It plugs into the wall and does all the work for you - you just need to hold it on. It has different settings for how hard it 'sucks', make sure you start off on MIN! :lol:

I've only got colostrum at the moment but I wanted to try it out to see if it was unbearable and it's not. Maybe after several feeds a day I'll feel differently, but I'm hoping that with the help of this pump I'll be able to last at breastfeeding (if my milk comes in!).

Thanks a million rosieroo- I been looking at those on ebay for ages wondering about them. I read some reviews that said it was noisy- was it?

Thanks again!
+++

It does make a humming noise. But then I had to choose between putting up with that, or either hand pumping it (my Auntie said it takes her 30 mins to hand pump a bottle out) or paying nearly £200 for a different type of electric one :shock: .

I think I'll get used to the noise of it after a while :)

oh i wish u posted this earlier lol i brought an avent isis... and with carpel tunnel... hand pumping is un bearable.... never mind lol

if all goes well with the breast pump i may have to invest in one of them too and use avent one for travelling

Sorry :oops: but I did only get it a few days ago :( I was going to go for the Isis at first, but then I saw this one on Ebay and thought that I might aswell go for it as it worked out about the same price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back