milk on it's way

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
:oops: maybe TMI but yeh, that's how it seems.
I have no idea about this sort of thing, do i have to wear breast pads forever now? Or else end up with wet patches??

have you got wet patches hun or have you just noticed it on your nips? I started leaking a few weeks ago but not so much so I have to wear breast pads yet....Im waiting for the wet patch incident before I do that :rotfl:

Yeah I would think so hun - otherwise it could be a bit embarrassing.

A wet patch :oops: one side.
Lol. Now I'm paranoid. I'm gonna have to buy a nice big pack then. Makes me feel rather strange.

Ooo yep! get the BP's in hun! :lol:

Ive got a big box in the bathroom in preparation :D

xx

I have some on stand by but I haven't had any leakage yet

:rotfl: nightmare, that must be one of the most embarrasing bits of pregnancy, i'm not looking forward to it as i know it'll amuse the oh :rotfl:

I'm not quite as far gone as you guys either! Grrrr, silly boobs. I've got a couple of breast pads that were free samples but i'm gonna need a bog box now.
Grrrrrr. I take it it doesn't matter what brand I get? I saw tescos had a big pink box of 80 for about £3, shall I just get those?

I got some from boots - huge box for pennies

Don't think it matters what ones u get. My mum said not to get ones with sticky plastic bits as they can make things sweaty :puke:

omg i didnt realise this happened so early

im gonna get some pads the wk end just incase

BeckyJ said:
omg i didnt realise this happened so early

im gonna get some pads the wk end just incase

doesn't happen to everyone ;)

I haven't had anythin happen

I've not had anything like this happen to me either. I don't think I'm missing out :rotfl:

no i dont think im missin out either :rotfl:

mite still get some pads in reserve though just incase :|

i didn't leak at all through out the pregnancies of both my girls!! lucky me :cheer:

Mine aren't leaking that bad yet that i need Breast pads but, yesterday I had a crusty nipple :puke:

After a highly embarrassing wet patch incident during a meeting at work, :shock: I now wear pads everyday!

Emma58 said:
Mine aren't leaking that bad yet that i need Breast pads but, yesterday I had a crusty nipple :puke:

I spoke to soon, they are leaking properly now!!

mine aren't bad enough for pads yet thankfully. Didn't need pads till after james was born either

i recomend getting the tommie tippie breast pads they r brill they are a bit more pricey than normal but they r like the lining of a nappy when u leak it turns to a gel rather than it being soaked up by cotton wool stuff!!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back