Might be a silly question......

Andreabrad

Reaction score
My LO is sooo full of wind. He farts like mad and sometimes it must hurt his little bum!!!

Could it have something to do with what I've eaten?? Should I lay off the sprouts?!?! Lol xx

Nothing to do with what you have!!

Harry was ( and tbh honest still is) a farty baby and is 7 months!!

Alex does some major farting, sometimes they're so loud I accuse my OH even though it clearly wasn't him :lol:

Doesn't seem to bother him, in fact sometimes I swear he thinks it's funny - god knows what he's going to be like when he's older :shock:

my lo was the same at that age, they do say some things acn give them extra wind such as fizzy drinks

I had to stop eating mushrooms as my first used to get green stinky poo and trumps whenever I ate them (I ate lots of raw mushrooms lol)

It's fairly normal for bf babies hun. It's the lactose in the foremilk that does it. As soon as their digestive tract matures its supposed to get better.
Xx

Some schools of thought do say that onions, garlic and broccoli cause excess wind. Also dairy products (the lactose) causes wind.

My friends baby is lactose intolerant so she has cut out dairy, this has really helped the vomiting and wind....

I agree with FBE though there systems need to mature. At 16 weeks old C now doesn't battle with it as much. I don't drink cows milk though. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back