Midwife Tomorrow

jennilisanne

Reaction score
Hi!

I've got my midwife appointment tomorrow morning :oooo:

I can't believe it's come round already, but now I'm a bit nervous - what am I going to be asked?! Eak!!!

It soon comes round doesn't it? Theyl ask u about ur medical history and u and ur partners family history,diabetes,deafness,downs etc they usually take some blood aswel so make sure u eat b4 u go otherwise there's a good chance ul pass out. Oh and enjoy,good luck xxxx

enjoy Jenni , it makes it feel more real once you have had this appointment!
Remember to take a urine sample with you for her to test and a large plastic bag to carry all your info and booklets home in ! enjoy

Thanks! Am I going to be inspected, should I wear loose clothing?!

They might have feel of ur tummy but tbh they didnt feel mine but all mw's r different xx

My midwife was really cool. I think they are generally a bit gentler if it's your first. Mine just asked me tons of questions and asked for a urine sample no examination but I expect that will happen next week :)

Good Luck and enjoy :)

Ahh I was there for like 2 hours, they jus ask medical history and if thee are any worries etc. And they give you pots to pee in :) haha. You'll be fine, it definately made it more real for me honey! Can't wait to hear how it went! Xx

Hey!

All went well. She was really nice, although she probably won't be our normal one (plus we're trying to sell out flat, so might not be there once baby's actually born).

Lots of questions, lots of blood, eak! Had to lie down!!

Just so excited/nervous about Monday's scan. Really hope little'un's ok. Had a few twinges quite low down, which I'm taking as a good sign!

Have got a million things to read, never gonna finish my book!! I think it's made it a bit more real for hubby, cos up until now it's just been me complaining!!!

Eak, roll on Monday!!!

good luck for monday hun glad everything went well today with the midwife :)

horaaay , glad you enjoyed it Jenni, always a good kick of of everything exciting the booking in slot

Enjoy your scan on monday, don't forget some change for your piccys, we will all want to see them afterwards!:lol:

glad it went well and gd luck for ur scan! xx

Glad to hear it went well. I have my midwife appointment on Tuesday, I am really looking forward to it.

glad things went well hun, im not seeing midwife tll another 2 weeks. good luck for your scan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back