midwife today

nmf1987

Reaction score
well finally had my 28 week appointment 2 weeks late today. bloody car. lol.

i saw a different midwife today at a different centre as couldn't get an appointment with my normal midwife. so anyway loved the lady today and the centre was so much nicer. made a point of dropping a few hints on this matter and she has now said i can change to there if i want to. so i am.

it is a sure start centre attached to a school that looks lovely so am thinking i can take little man to baby and toddler groups and maybe he can then progress to the school. i know it's early but i like to think ahead.

she said everything was good with baby. very active and heartbeat etc fine. still very much head down. i feel bad for changing midwife but feel alot happier seeing this lady.

was quite funny when she called me in as oh was too busy playing with a toy in the waiting room. (he says he was fixing it cos a child had got a toy car stuck in the tube). whatever you say darling!:lol:

other than that today decided that i am going to get car fixed and sell it for something more economical and i have also had a sneeky look at houses to rent locally and found one that looks perfect. so now we are hopefully going to look at it in the next couple of days. so much for finishing work and resting.

anyway will stop going on now. xxxx

Glad all went well :)

Its good that you're moving midwife and to somewhere you like better!

x

thanks hun. just feel abit bad cos other midwife was nice aswell. todays one is just more chatty and sounds more interested rather than it just being her job. xxx

Thats good hun! My OH is like that in there too playing with the toys haha xxx

I see my MW in a sure start centre too, and she's fab! :) Glad baby is doing well! :) x

glad to hear you are all doing well. you shouldn't feel guilty, you have to go with what you are comfortable with and if that means changing to somewhere different then do it! cant believe your babys head is down, I'm so jealous, I can still feel my one spinning about like its on a roundabout! :lol:

Last edited:
Yes as long as you are happier in where you get your healthcare the better.... my MW changed the other week and not as happy but hey won't be having the baby in my area as I will be carted to the hospital 35 miles away hopefully and yet again meet other MW's. Have you decided what car you are going for?

xx

looking at getting a vw polo 1.4 diesel. still big enough but lot more economical. iv'e got a golf now and it costs a bomb to run really. plus at the mo its gone bang which is driving me nuts. ive got a calling card from post office and no idea what it is and cant find out. argh. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back