My Midwife has never heard of the NUB theory!?

ceris

Reaction score
at my 16 week app today i asked my midwife what she thought of the 12 week scan picture nub and she had no idea what i was talking about!!!
pointless thread, just made me giggle!!

xxx

omg!!! :lol: you'd have thought she'd have known. Unless of course the nub theory is all balderdash lol

I've never heard of it. What is it?

It where you can see the wee bit sticking out between baby's legs. Check it out online, there's loads of info on it. Allegedly the way it points indicates boy or girl :)

I had a straight nub which indicates a girl but I'm defo having a little man!! So I don't think its 100% accurate, but its good for a guess lol

It's definitely not 100% accurate, according to it I'm meant to have a boy, will be excited to find out if it's right or not! xxx

I had never heard of it before , wouldnt imagine its a totally accurate way to know ? But then I'm no expert . Defo another fun way to guess though .

I had a straight nub which indicates a girl but I'm defo having a little man!! So I don't think its 100% accurate, but its good for a guess lol

oooh.. mind of i have a peek? according to the nub theory mines a girl and im on team yellow lol so id like to wipe all hope of the nub theory being right as apparently ive got 'the perfect girly nub' :roll:

oooh.. mind of i have a peek? according to the nub theory mines a girl and im on team yellow lol so id like to wipe all hope of the nub theory being right as apparently ive got 'the perfect girly nub' :roll:

Sure as soon as hubby gets back from his band practice with his laptop I'll post it up, as it won't let me do it from my phone!

GetAttachment.jpg

mine says girl all over it... will find out in 3 weeks xxx

Brilliant! are you hoping for a girl?

actually hoping for a boy, but really dont mind either way!!
i have bought a shocking pink pram anyway (as it matches my hair!!) but also because i am convinced its a girl... my husbands side of the family ALWAYS have a girl first.... going back about 8 generations so i am totally convinced it will be a girl!

will be totally surprised in 3 weeks if it is a boy!!

also, peanut is so stubborn in scans... jumping around and not staying still for pictures, and then when the doppler is out we hear the heart beat, so it moves away, then we find it again and it moves away!!... totally stubborn just like me!!

xxx

Aww maybe bubs wants to be a yellow baby! that must be frustrating wanting to know and baby doesnt co-operate!

Gonna struggle not finding out today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back