• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

midwife ringing epu now.

minxies

Reaction score
okay so now its my third day of no symptoms, being so sick tired and nauseas then 2-3 days ago waking up and being fine.
so i decided to ring my midwife she does seem to be very concerned at my symptoms so suddenly stopping. GREAT! so rang epu to see if they would scan me! but its seems the whole of plymouth is pregnant and they wont as im not bleeding or having pains :S !

she did say i started being sick very early at 5 weeks so to stop now would just be following the un-normal pattern iv been portraying anyway. no surprise that my pregnancy had to be described as 'un-normal' and that missed miscarriages are rare and to just keep an eye on everything.

so now i basically have to sit and wait to see if i start bleeding of it pain occurs and see if my baby will survive or not. why cant they just scan me?????

this is gunna be the worse time ever!!! baby please make mummy start being sick again so i know ur okay :'(

Last edited:
Hope everything is ok for you hun, I know how stressful loss of symptoms is! Maybe your bean is just giving u a break after making you so badly sick before xxxx

hope everything goes ok and ill keep my fx crossed for you! x

Thinking of you hun. I know this is probably really not allowed and i shouldn't say it but is there any way you could..erm...'over exaggerate' pain etc? They might make you a priority then? Still wouldn't worry too much, i think lots of people have on-off symptoms throughout. I never know how i'm going to feel from one day to the next. Let us know how it goes, hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

is that what you had a loss of symptoms before you lost your bean'?
i dont know i hope i start being sick again.
just so stressful xxx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Thinking of you hun. I know this is probably really not allowed and i shouldn't say it but is there any way you could..erm...'over exaggerate' pain etc? They might make you a priority then? Still wouldn't worry too much, i think lots of people have on-off symptoms throughout. I never know how i'm going to feel from one day to the next. Let us know how it goes, hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

i did think about it but i wouldnt want to tempt fate and say i have pain when i dont and then it would start knowing me.

i hope it is just a brake, it just seems to be strange how i can go from being so sick, and being in bed all day to feeling fine over nght?

i just hope it dosnt mean the hormone levels are going down :( xxx

I really am sure everything is ok for you and ur little bean! I just have a feeling! hopefully midwife will get u in tho! xxxx

is that what you had a loss of symptoms before you lost your bean'?
i dont know i hope i start being sick again.
just so stressful xxx

Make a pregnancy ticker

It is yea, but I never really had a LOT of symptoms to start with - just sore boobs and extreme tiredness. I never had sickness at all, maybe just one morning. But from the start of my pregnancy I just had a bad gut feeling that something wasn't right plus I also had the brown spotting at 5w xxxx

saying that hun i didnt have a SINGLE symptom during my pregnancy. No morning sickness, tender boobs, cravings or anything etc so maybe your body is doing the same?? especially if you started ms really early and things?

Hey hun, hope you're ok! Don't know if this will be of any reassurance but I had really bad sickness early on and then at week 7 it completely disappeared! I felt the same as you, and was so worried for a whole week! Then it came back with a vengeance until about week ten :) I am sure you will be fine and your little bean is just giving you a break for a bit :) try not to worry hun, I know it's easy for me to say but honestly every pregnancy is different and this is not going to be the same as your last one. Thinking of you x

Dani i hope ur right hun! lets hope ur feeling is right :D

Keira- hmm maybe its different i havnt had any blood at all, (touch wood ) and when i had my previous mc i had spotting a few days before. i had really bad sickness and i did hear if theres nausea in a pregnancy it makes the risk of mc a lot lower but i dont no if that counts if stops tho?

squeakz- maybe? could just be my body sorting its self out? i did have it just over 2 weeks solid. just got to pray.

having no control over what may happen is so scary!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Hey hun, hope you're ok! Don't know if this will be of any reassurance but I had really bad sickness early on and then at week 7 it completely disappeared! I felt the same as you, and was so worried for a whole week! Then it came back with a vengeance until about week ten :) I am sure you will be fine and your little bean is just giving you a break for a bit :) try not to worry hun, I know it's easy for me to say but honestly every pregnancy is different and this is not going to be the same as your last one. Thinking of you x

aw that is very reassuring honey!!! i hope i do start again soon! lol! that has made me feel better, hopefully i have the same as you lol.

thank you xxx

I just had a bad feeling from around the time of spotting and had no nausea at all! Look how far you've come this time and remember that some lucky ladies get no sickness at all. My gut feelings are usually always right and I've a good one about u. Enjoy this pregnancy hun xxxx

I just had a bad feeling from around the time of spotting and had no nausea at all! Look how far you've come this time and remember that some lucky ladies get no sickness at all. My gut feelings are usually always right and I've a good one about u. Enjoy this pregnancy hun xxxx

aww thank you hun! im further this time then last time so i should probably focus on the good points instead of worrying.

hope ur feeling okay babe and everything is going well xxx

Hi hun, just wanted to offer you some reassurance.

My symptoms would come for a day or two then disappear, they tended to reappear again a few days later. I havent vomited at all, only had a feeling of nausea - but not that often.

I know only too well the gripping fear and panic is so difficult to shake off (in fact impossible to me!) so your not alone there. Im sure everything is fine babe.

xxx

Mine came and went too ! Baby was fine but it's very scary I know xx

Sweetie u are now working urself up! Calm! If u are concerned, which u r, go to ur gp in the morning! Make them listen to u!!!! Love to u darling x

Sweetie u are now working urself up! Calm! If u are concerned, which u r, go to ur gp in the morning! Make them listen to u!!!! Love to u darling x

Aw thank you babe. im gunna stay with my OH's mum tonight so im not alone thinking about it. and see how my shoulder feels tomoro. if it still hurts then i will go gp. surely u can get a scan on 'mental' grounds lol ... i am turning into a nutcase!

xxxx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Hope you are ok hun. I also get worried if my symptoms fade off for a day. Make sure you see someone if you are realli worried xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back