Midwife meeting?!

becks20

Reaction score
I gotta meet my midwife wednesday at the local childrens centre to "get my pack and check what benefits i can get and book my scan" Ill be 8 weeks on thursday. just abit confused as i want to know when ill have my Booking in appointment as she said about booking my scan but she didnt say it was a booking in appointment and iv gotta take my daughter with me but if its a booking in appointment i need to take my OH as i dnt no about his family history (illnesses etc) Soooo confused. On the childrens centre site it says its Antenatal classes there on a wednesday. x

It sounds like its your booking app as thats the things they covered during mine. You should be able to ring and confirm as a booking app takes an hour or more and with a little one it may be easier to get a sitter.

They told me to take my daughter with me, also they wont beable to do my bloods there and with my daughter i had bloods done at booking in appt. Everythings changed haha i suppose ill have to wait and see x

How strange. With my first..my bookin in appt with my bloods an that was at my house!! A random midwife came round!!
Hope it goes alright anyhow x x x

They do it at your home here too - it's usually about the time of the 12 wk scan here :)

we go to the surgery here... strange how things differ so widely in a small area...

With Bella it used to be at the clinic but now its all changed!

My appointment was cancelled today coz of the snow and now i dont know when to make another appointment :( x

i tried ringing all day and they kept cutting me off! I only found out my appointment was cancelled when i got to the childrens centre and the woman who runs it said the midwifes aint coming and they didnt say anything about rearranging appointments. Im gonna try ring again tomorow just hope it wont delay my 12weeks scan. Just feel like somethings wrong at the moment and am worrying myself, But guess its normal worrying x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back