I think it's a bit late

Had my booking in appointment at 12 weeks and got my scan at 13+1, go tboth letter through the same dayx

Thanks hun the booking in process is so different here. In Ireland you have it in the hospital and have your scan the same day

I have been so confused reading everyones posts about booking in appointment and then having to book scan afterwards. It was always my belief that all happened at same time here. Def a far better process as midwife did my scan today before the booking in stuff. At least that way the scan is over and everyone knows that baby is ok in there :)

I had my appointment with a obstetric consultant at 7 weeks + 3 due to having epilepsy, previous pregnancy complications and lots of MC's, my booking appointment was at 8 weeks + 1 and my scan was at 11 weeks + 2, i have only seen the epilepsy nurse since then, waiting for the midwife to contact me for another appointment xxx

My booking in apt was at 6 weeks but I also have Epilepsy and previous miscarriages with no child, maybe that's why I went in early? Early scan at 6w3d and my 12 week scan is booked in for the 29th December, that's also my first consultant appointment. I then have a midwife apt on the 29th jan. She booked everything for me during the booking in apt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back