bloody student midwife....!!!

K80

Reaction score
Just went for my first appointment with the midwife today. It kind of ended up not being a proper booking appointment but a pre-booking appointment. It was good for information but the student tried to take blood (I had never ever had a blood test before) and couldnt get enough and Ive ended up with a very sore arm :roll:

The hormones have well and truly kicked in - I cried like a baby with nerves and excitment, think they thought I was a crazy woman!!

Proper booking appointment in 2 weeks time, and scan booked for 3pm on monday 5th December:love:
So if Mr Time would like to fly by until then...please do!!

Aw sorry to hear you had a bit of a bad experience. But I'm sure you will have loads of fab experiences to help you forget the one bad one. :) xx

God I had one of those, she couldn,t get blood from one arm so she tried the other, but that didn,t work either, so she went back to the first one and tried going through the same hole which really hurt, in the end she had to call a proper nurse who got blood straight away. I no they have to learn but they should always be supervised imo

Aww sorry to hear about the botched blood test. I used to hate having needles til I had my son, now doesn't phase me anymore! I only have 1 good vein out of both arms and when I was preg with Oscar I had to have the diabetes test and they took 3 lots of blook 3 times from the same vein... :sick: lol

Your scan date will be here before you know it hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back