Midwife letter????

Hmm they sound like they're really taking their time with you. :S
I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks, I made a doctor's appointment the next day. She talked to me about how things would work out, and gave me a rough idea of how far gone I was (Which was wrong). Then the told me to go to the reception and ask them to leave a message for the midwife to contact me, which I did. 5 days later midwife called and she came to do a home visit about 3 or 4 days after.

I would definitely chase them up if I were you!

Hey, yeah you deffo need to chase them up.
I saw my doctor, then my midwife, and I have the number to phone up the hospital direct this week to arrange my scan directly through them. Then going to see my midwife next week to finish off my booking in. Havent had any letters though!

Have you managed to phone them yet and get anywhere? xxx

hey guys.

I phoned them up on monday when i finished work. The receptionist gave me a number to phone.... i phoned them and they gave me another number to phone.... phoned them and because im only 19 they gave me another number to phone for under 21's. Grr Phoned them and left a message. 10 mins later i had a call back and was tld my midwife name and her number, but that a letter had been sent out.....

I woke up tues morning....and there..... sitting on the floor by my front dooor. can you guess??? yes! my letter. :D

My appointment is on the 23rd. So next thurs! :D Finally. And by then i will be 12+1 according to my emergency scan dates.

oh i dont know when my scan will be. The midwife will arrange that when i see her...and apparently its like 2 weeks booking... so i suppose i'll be 15 ish by then... but more to see! :p

Oh am so glad you got a date to see your midwife hun good luck xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back