Midwife appointment

NicNak1

Reaction score
So had my 25th week midwife appointment this morning, All is great. Baby growing as it should be, Heartbeat is strong, although it wasnt happy at being woken up lol kept kicking the probe thing haha. Got a leaflet on the whopping cough vaccine. Getting referred to physio for my back and she advised me to mention my hernia to them as they might give me a support band for it. Also getting referred to a consultant at the hospital for my urine infections. When they dip my urine its showing as an infection and im getting the symptoms (in agony with my kidneys aswell) but when they send it to the lab its showing as no infection :shock: ive had 2 confirmed infections through the lab since becoming pregnant. Just wondering if anyone else is under a consultant and what they do?

Also booked my antenatal classes:

Labour and birth class which is 4 hours long!
New baby practical and parenting which is 2 hours long.
Breastfeeding which is also 2 hours long.

Cant wait for them :):dance:

Xx

Glad all is going well. Sorry to hear about your urine infection that's playing tricks. Hope they get to the bottom if that for you. Are you looking forward to the antenatal classes? xxx

Thanks hun, im sure we'll get to the bottom of it. Ooooh yeah i cant wait!! Are you going to do any classes? Xxx

I ought to do a refresher. It's been a while since I've been here! Not sure what options there are for non first-time mums. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back