• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

midwife appointment

midnight

Reaction score
my little lady has turned the right way :) so no more breech baby yay for me lol

everything fine next appointment is in 2 weeks :)

:yay:

I'm glad she's turned. I'm just going to make a similar post :lol:

x

woohoooo! glad to hear she has turned. :). now for the hard part - getting her out! :lol:

good news! i hope next week i can say the same!! x

Shes behaving herself!! That's great news xxx

woohoooo! glad to hear she has turned. :). now for the hard part - getting her out! :lol:

thats the easy part its enduring the last few weeks that kills me lol

:lol: You may change your mind about that once the pain starts.. :lol:

nah i normally have easy labours haha

i threatened to ground her lol so long as she is growing normal at my scan tommoz i can go back to midwife led care which means no more 2 hour waits at the hospital for each appointment :)

Hurrah Midnight! Whatever you told your little one, tell mine please so that I can be told mine's not breech anymore on Tuesday when I see the mw! Your placenta mantra worked! Really pleased for you...lets hope she's growing nice and big now too.

xx

Good to hear that she has turned the right way. xx

oh great news u must be so happy cpngrats x

Brilliant news hun! I will have everything crossed for your consultant appointment going the right way too.

I have mine on Tuesday - not sure they will let me have a MLB now tho xx

if i didnt have to wait in the waiting room for anything up to 3 hours before being seen being under the consultant wouldnt bother me it just the waiting thats annoying and when you have a 3 year old with you getting bored it make you wanna scream haha

Awww can't.wait.for all these.babies x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back