31 week midwife appointment

jayx2

Reaction score
So just back from midwife & everything is still looking good :)
Baby is measuring spot on for 31 weeks, urine & bloods fine, BP normal & babys heartbeat perfect :love: he's lying breech at the moment but I'm due back in 3 weeks & she said he should of turned by then so here's hoping! :)
Can't believe just over 8 weeks to go til I meet my little man xx

Just been for mine tday. Jnr - measuring 29cm ...but MW says not to worry as I may have a sourt over xmas. BP and stuff all good and baby in good position. Whats your due date Jay - must be near mine I think xx

:yay: glad alls ok hunni not long now eeekkk xxx

Gg my due dates the 18th Feb so.just 3 days before u xx

I have mine tomorrow. :)
Glad everything went well for you :)
xx

I had mine today as well but mine was with the GP and I never find them as good as the midwife, they never write anything down in my notes. Apparently all is good so that is all I need to know. I always feel so proud of my baby when she 'passes' all these checks.

its gonna a tense week ....so many of us due aroubd the same time...wahoooooo x

Glad all is well with you both hun. I have my appointment this morning. Then I'm off for my anti-d injection at hospital and routine blood tests. You wouldn't believe after all those months injecting myself with fertility drugs I'm still apprehensive when it comes to needles. Especially the anti d they inject into ur bum cheek that sort of hurts.

Glad all was well hunny and baby behaved - not like my naughty Pip!! My next appt is 16th jan when I'll be 35 weeks cos my mw is on leave on 9th and she wants to see me to make sure all was ok at the hospital :)

The end of feb is gonna be labour watch after labour watch!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back