midwife appointment today

budge

Reaction score
going in less than an hour. I wonder if my bump measures any bigger this week :shock:
I hope it measures 40 weeks and she sends me in to have it :cheer: :cheer:

Im going to ask her to tell me the heartbeat count too! i bet shewon't :shakehead:

What do you think your having? boy/girl?????? are you all front? have you put much on around your back? what did Keely guess? she's been right upto now...

and NO you can't hav yours early.. get in line... :talkhand:

good luck - let us know how you get on.

x

Nope you cant have the baby early, i need you to be here bitching with me for the next 11 weeks lol.

good luck budge, you taking all the other kids too?
can't wait till my 36 wk check on 15 th aug, will be the first one my 10 yr old daughter will have been too so she can hear the heartbeat!!

let us know how you get on asap :D

budge said:
going in less than an hour. I wonder if my bump measures any bigger this week :shock:
I hope it measures 40 weeks and she sends me in to have it :cheer: :cheer:

Im going to ask her to tell me the heartbeat count too! i bet shewon't :shakehead:
:rotfl: hope you don't measure 40 weeks hun,maybe there is more than one in there :shock: :rotfl:

Good luck this afternoon :hug:,hope she tells you the heartbeat count,i think i will ask next time :D I have to take my kids to my next appointment when i have to have an antenatal check,anti d injection and a glucose tollerance test all in the same morning,hope they have a little patience :wink: xx

well im measuring 31 weeks , i have protein and blood in my urine and she thinks im anaemic. I have top see a physio for my pubic thing. So all in all im ready for the knackers yard.
got to go back in two weeks and if fudus is measuing as big ill have to go for a grwoth scan.
im really quite depressed about the whole thing :(

Sorry things didn't go as you expected Budge, guess she didn't tell you LO heartbeat count either??

it was 138 like it was at my last appointment - but she still wouldn't say what she thought it was. I don't care anymore. I just don't want a big baby thats going to rip me to shreads. :(

Jessica was a big baby though and she was a treat. Couldnt bfeed her because I couldnt keep up but on the plus side she could sink a 6oz bottle in 4 minutes and slept all night from an early age. She isnt a sickly baby and has always been big bouncy and happy. Im sure other babies are like this also but I always loved having this huge big baby.

Sorry you are down, have some of my cheesecake :hug:

ah budge :hug:
i've got to have a growth scan at 38 wks coz i am always measuring 3 or so weeks bigger than i should be.

take care :hug:

:hug: thanks nikki. Im so down about it all. :(

You take care of yourself babe and try not to worry,i know it's hard i am a complete stress head :).We are all here for you hun :hug: xx

I'm a bit :doh: to all the detail's but sending you a hug anyway :hug:

aww thats so nice. Everyone is so nice on here. Its silly me worrying isn't it but i can't help it. :( Its got to come out no matter what. Itas the thought of a big baby getting stuck. Im watching too many horror birth programmes i am. Thats why im worrying.

Itas the thought of a big baby getting stuck.

I understand that bit :shock: Is your baby bigger than he/she usually would be then Budge?

Big baby, little baby - You'll love your baby & it will be worth it :D

Oh Budgy Boo, I feel for you I really do, I was told at my 16 week check up my baby is 2 weeks bigger than dates according to fundus height and im crapping my pants about having a huge baby, im scared enough about the labour as it is, lol. But I think better to have a big, healthy baby than a baby that is tiny and has problems you know, (not always the case with tiny babies I know but just saying) Just having all the other probs cant be nice, I think you deserve a large cuddle from me!! :hug:

well the midwife says he/she feels bigger than my 29 weeks.

Ive scoured the coop cards of my other three and i measured bigger with my first two for a few weeks then leveled off. I just hope this will happen. Maybe he/she is just having a growth spurt.

The good thing is i am going to be monitored closely now and if necessary ill be induced early so there are no difficulties. The thing is i had a lot of trouble pushing Rebekah out (2nd child 9 pound) i lost a lot of blood and had a hard time, This is why im a bit anxious now.
I won't sleep now i know i won't. Ill have panic attacks about the birth now :cry:

They told me Thea was big at my 3D scan, i wasnt much impressed by the thought either Budge!

Im thinking of you hun, im sure it will be ok :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back