• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Middle Name for Jack?

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Myself and my OH have known since we started going out with eachother that if we ever had kids and had a boy he would be called Jack. It was special to both of us.

My mother always longed for a baby boy named Jack but when she had my younger sister she decided to stop having kids so I told her that my first boy would be called Jack for her.

My OH was very close to his great Uncle who was called Jack.

But none of know a middle name that would go with it and suit our last name McCabe.

I was thinking of some:

Jack Anthony McCabe (Anthony After my grandfather)
Jack Oliver McCabe (Just think it sounds nice, OH doesn't like it)
Jack Peter McCabe (Peter is the middle name of my father and my older brother)
Jack Philip McCabe (Philip is my OH's name and also my fathers name)

But I can't think of any more that sound nice. Any suggestions?

x

I thought Oliver straight away and then saw it on your list. I think Jack Oliver sounds lovely :)

I think Jack Philip would be nice as it means something to both you and oh

My friend has a Jack Lewis and my neighbour has a Jack Harrison

Gorgeous name! :) xx

I think Jack Anthony McCabe has a nice ring to it - it also has sentimental value :)

xx

Jack Anthony and Jack Philip are lovely, especially because of the meanings behind them. We chose Dylan as our LO's middle name as it is my OH's middle name and Jack is on our list so it would be Jack Dylan. However lately we've got to know the baby as Max (my OH calls him Maximus) so it'll be Max Dylan xxx

What about Jack Ashley? That's the first thing I thought of when I opened the thread. Or is it just the four you've mentioned? x

how about jack henry ,its so hard picking names isnt it! x

They are all lovely suggestions :)

MrsL84 it is really hard to choose!

I think we may have settled on Jack Anthony if we decide to go with Jack. :)

So exciting :)

Lovely Jack Anthony!

My OH's name is Jackie William, so William would work too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen