Not 100% decided but.....

EllieBelle

Reaction score
What do you think of the following (or shall I go and cover my ears now?)

Jack Joshua Narracott
Jack William Narracot
Jack Reuben Narracott

William was my grandfathers 1st Name, and Reuben his middle name.....and its so important to me that one of his names is included somewhere.

OR for team pink

Mia Narracott

Middle name is so difficult as would like something in memory of my grandmother - problem was her name was Edna which is a big no no, but she was always known as "Bunnie" (and didnt have a middle name) - could I possibly use this as a middle name..... Mia Bunnie Narracott. My DH thinks its really cute for a little girl!!! Im not so sure.....opinions please!

Thanks Ladies.

For the girls name, I LOVE IT!!! So unique yet so cute!

I like Jack William for the boy. Not sure why, just lovely.

LisaJ1986 said:

Ditto!! x

reuben was my choice for Lo if she was a he so I vote for that but william is nice too.

She wont be using her middle name really so I dont think that it matters wether its a conventional name or not- if you prefer Bunnie go with it!!

dannii87 said:
LisaJ1986 said:

Ditto!! x

I TOTALLY agree. Bunnie is such a cute middle name and I LOVE Jack William :cheer:

Ooh I like Jack Reuben Narracott - not sure why, it just stood out against the others!

For a girl I think its lovely to call her Bunnie, its not like it;ll be her first name so she won't have to go round explaining it but it sounds nice with the other names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back