Middle name for Ivy!

EmmyLiana

Reaction score
Here's another of my baby name threads - sorry! Haha
I've had my 12 week scan today and my doc said of course it's too early to tell the sex of the baby, but if she had to guess she would say it could indeed be a girl ( i think she was referring to the nub theory?). Of course this is not at all accurate yet, so we'll have to wait a bit longer before we can actually go buy stuff that's not gender neutral. OH still thinks it's a boy.

Anyway, if the baby is in fact a girl her name will be Ivy! We both love the name and are very happy with it, but still need a middle name to go with it. We've narrowed it down to a few, so please vote on the one you like best or you can also suggest another middle name :)

Ivy Alice (Alice would be in honour of my best friend who saved my little brothers life, she has been one of my closest friends since I can remember)

Ivy Alyssa (this would be the alternative to indirectly honour my friend Alice with a similar name, but without actually using the exact same name)

Ivy Juliet

Ivy Mirabella

Ivy Isabella

I love ivy, think it's beautiful!! Personally I don't think ivy Alice goes that well, although I love your reason for it, and also love the name Alice!! My hubby isn't keen on ivy but I quite wanted an ivy primrose, thought it went well. From your list I would prob say juliette or Isabella. Whatever you decide it will be beautiful as ivy is such a gorgeous choice! X

I'm biased for Alice as its my baby girls name....I do think it goes the best though, even though all your other choices are lovely also x

I had my little girl in December and her name is Ivy Rose. I love her name :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back