Mid September 2ww

leesey

Reaction score
Thought I'd start a new 2ww thread, as the other one is a fortnight old now!!

I got positive opk last night and this morning, and ov pains (very specifically my left ovary, never noticed it much before but I guess I'm just extra aware now) at around 5pm. I tested opk again around half 7 and it was lighter, so I'm guessing that's my egg on it's wee journey now.

We danced the dance of the baby variety this morning (not common for me, I'm really not a morning person!) and I'm hoping we catch that egg!! So glad we managed it today, I had a wee cry last night cos we'd only done it twice this month and I didn't think we would catch it since we didn't do it last night.

So, feeling very excited about this 2ww!! :dust::dust::dust:

Awww, glad you're feeling positive!! FX you get the :bfp: you deserve.

Lots of :dust: to you for this 2ww

xxxx

No one joining me?

Emily0505, kanga, Cupcake, anyone else?!!

I'm here! I'm here! We bd'ed last night after my smiley, going to do another opk later today to see what is says. This is my first proper 2ww as was ntnp when I caught earlier this year. Fx September is our month!! Xx

I'm in!

i ov'd yesterday, so a huge FX for us all this month :)

:dust:

xxx

Fx for all of you xxxxxxxx
I did read somewhere that the less sex a man has the more concentrated his sperm gets so fingers crossed and here's hoping for olympic swimmers xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm here!!! I have no idea where I am in my cycle other than it is CD 21 today. Don't have a clue when I OV'D- could have been last week or could have been in the last couple of days! Either way count me in!

I have no symptoms other than very slightly sore BB's but that can happen before AF so who knows!

I feel honoured to have been requested by name! hehe! :)

FX for BFP's for us all!!!!!

XX

Need to get a grip, keep getting into my head that in 2 weeks I'm going to be pregnant again! Now I'm all for a positive attitude but surely this is a little bit OTT!! I will be so upset if it is a bfn! 2ww sucks!

Baby dust to everyone else :dust: xx

i was due on yday so im still in my 2 week wait.
so i get to join :D
xx

I'm 2dpo today, and god almighty i have THE sorest nipples!!! (tmi sorry!)

Waaayy too early to symptom spot!

xxx

My 2ww should have ended yesterday. Bfn though. Tut!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm 4DPO - is it too early to get symptoms? Have had dull cramps yesterday and sta eve. Still got them this morn. Almost AF -ish but nowhere as near as strong. FX Jay Jay - your BFP will come yet.

Baby dust every one!!! whoo hoo!!

Hey, a bit like Emily I have no idea if and when I have ov as I decided to take the relaxed approach this month and not use opks. However I have had ewcm and cramps over the last couple of days so I'll join you for the 2WW! xxx

Nothing much to report today ladies... slept in majorly late:nap:...oooops, but don't think that's a sign as I can generally sleep for England anyway! The odd few mild cramps but thats about it. Trying very hard not to read too much into anything.

Keep getting the feeling every now and then that we've done it this month, I just know we have and then the next minute I'm thinking there's no way we've done it this month!

I'm starting to get really twitchy waiting for the time to pass :wall2:. Really want to do a test but I know it will be a bfn (AF due on 17th IF I have a 28 day cycle) I've only got 1 tesco test so don't wanna use it up too soon. I have also got a diggi but saving that one until I def get a BFP. Which right now feel like will never happen!!!

I want this soooooooooo bad, pleeeeeeeeease let me get my BFP this month, pleeeeeeeeeeease let us all get our BFPs this month!!!!! :dust:

I am 2dpo, and we :bd: last night woooo!! :lol:
So that was the day of ovulation and 1dpo, so good timing I reckon. I was so down yesterday cos I thought we wouldn't get another chance but we did!

So quite looking forward to the 25th, although not looking forward to the long wait :( MIL, AIL and GIL yesterday were asking us when we were having babies so they could steal them! Everyone's determined I'm having twins (they run in both families apparently) so that's double the pressure :p

Anyway, like kanga, I've got to stop myself from thinking in 2 weeks I'm going to be pregnant, it just makes the disappointment so much harder.

:dust: to all!

Ooooh,

I'm the same as you hun. i'm 2dpo and AF due 25th.

we will have to symptom spot together :)

I already have one..... Mega sore nipples!!! (ouch)

xxx

Two cups of coffee (preferably real deal - not instant) will increase your OH's no. of swimmers. Although more than that isn't good and if he should smoke it could wipe them out (not for ever and ever just that batch).

Good luck everyone BBY DUST

Ooooh,

I'm the same as you hun. i'm 2dpo and AF due 25th.

we will have to symptom spot together :)

I already have one..... Mega sore nipples!!! (ouch)

xxx

No symptoms yet, but I'm avoiding looking at the countdowntopregnancy symptom checker, which is what I normally do!! It's bad enough that daily symptoms pop up on my ticker, but if you check for 2dpo,3dpo, etc it will show you the top ten symptoms for that day. Problem is, I end up looking ahead, but I worry if I read a symptom then I'll get it and it will all be in my head!!

Hey, it's so exciting now a lot of us are in our 2WW!! To be honest I'm not really sure what day I'm on, but it's very early so as expected no symptoms. I'm feeling pretty upbeat this month as I'm been really chilled. Also please ignore my ticker as my body seems to ov each month when it randomly wants to :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back