micheal(sp) jackson lool

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
was waiting in a waiting room 2day and micheal(sp) jackson came on tameron was having a ryt lil dance... it was really funny people was stairing at my belly :rotfl:

felt a bit bad though as i was in an early preg unit for misscarige and stuff... because my sister had an appt. some of the gals looked really upset and i tryed to hide my bump but it wasnt as easy as it looks :(

Tameron has odd tastes ;)

:( for the ladies in the EPU but you can't help havig a huge bump that I hate :moon:

ok ok i know i shouldnt be in here....when i had my m/c there was a lady in witha massive bump whilst i was waiting for my scan to see if i had lost. The lady looked so uncomfortable cos she must have known why i was there. I dont understand why they have it set up like that tbh. But anyway, dont feel like you had to hide your bump...yes it was upsetting seeing a lady with a bump but speaking from my experience it was lovely to see.
Sorry for rambling on....ill go away now :wave:

thank you hun! was nice to hear from your point of view it made me feel better i dont like upsetting people an i had to go for moral support for my sis...

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
so its the bump u hate now :rotfl:

make up ur mind woman 8)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I hate all of you :shakehead:
I won't hate Tam when he pops out, but tell him if he wants to be my friend he'll have to ditch you :lol:

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
thank you hun! was nice to hear from your point of view it made me feel better i dont like upsetting people an i had to go for moral support for my sis...

happy to help....sorry about your sister though....hope shes ok :hug:

everything turned out ok for her n the baby was fine. thanks :hug: :)

and MM tameron will never ditch me :twisted: ive promised him maccys ds wen he pops he will never leave me :moon:

Glad to hear your sister and baby are ok :) When I was in the EPAU I wouldnt of been upset to see a pregnant bump. What I was very upset by was a woman who was there with 2 other women, a man, a very small baby and 2 children who were running wild. I got really angry as I over hear the woman next to be talking about how it was her 6th mc and the woman was letting these children pull on this womans leg and run away. I was there for about 3 hours the first time and out of the 20 or so women that were before me I only saw a few who came out of the scan room looking happy and not in bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back