This Morning *Update* AND PICCIES

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
OH YES AN JAMIE I CUDNT REPLY 2 UR TXT AS IM RELE STUPID AND BOUGHT T-MOB 5 DAY PASS :( LOOL BUT WEN U TXT I WAS SITTING THERE HALF NAKED HEHEHE :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LMAO!! What great timing i have! I was sitting in the doctors surgery.... not half naked lol

lol love the pictures. mine looks like he has a huuuuuuuuuuuuge nose when i had my scan a couple of weeks ago!!

at least you didnt have to be stabbed with 3 needles in the space of 2 hours!!! stupid GTT :evil:

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
muppetmummy said:
gymbabeliz said:
tegala i know theyre inducing you early cos you're little, is it also cos tameron is big? Cos im not quite 5'1 only an inch more than you and nobody has mentioned inducing cos of my size, or looked at my hips or feet or anything

I'm only 5ft and I gave birth vaginally last time with no problems, my mum is also 4ft 11in and has given birth 4 times with no complications :D

Shame they kept you waiting so long Tegala, but at least it went well :D

i have no idea why i was refered then because midwife said she refered me cos im under 5" and she does it with everyone i was messuring big 2 but everything is fine now i think. lol

My mum last gave birth 23 years ago so maybe procedure has just changed since then and they refer everyone under 5ft to be on the safe side :D Glad everythings ok now for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back