Metalic taste is that a sign???

ree77

Reaction score
I took a test a couple of weeks ago and it was neg but my period on the 16th was very unusual as i said in previous messege. Now for the past few weeks I've been feeling really nausea and for the past few days I have had a metalic taste in my mouth and my husband actually said he smelled a metalic coming from me when he kissed me?? Is that a sign of pregnancy?? :D

That is one of the top ten signs that you are pregnant! Take another test, Good Luck! :D

I had that horrible taste too, so yes def a good sign!!!

is the metallic taste like the type of taste you get when your gums are bleeding? like the taste of blood?

i only ask the above because on top of the spotting, increased vaginal discharge and nausea i also have also had a couple of episodes where i thought i could taste blood

it's sort of like that - like you are sucking a fork or spoon :? horrid taste!

ohhheerrr ree 77 we gonna have some god news u think??? hopefully i have got everything crossed for u hunny take care keep us up to date love sam xx

ree77
have u anymore symptoms since or any news if u are pg? i have been looking out for u hun to see if u have posted anything and i was getting impatient so thought i would write u a post take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back