Metalic taste is that a sign???

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by ree77, May 5, 2005.

1. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

I took a test a couple of weeks ago and it was neg but my period on the 16th was very unusual as i said in previous messege. Now for the past few weeks I've been feeling really nausea and for the past few days I have had a metalic taste in my mouth and my husband actually said he smelled a metalic coming from me when he kissed me?? Is that a sign of pregnancy?? :D

2. Dee182004

Dee182004 Active Member

That is one of the top ten signs that you are pregnant! Take another test, Good Luck! :D

3. newbump

newbump Well-Known Member

I had that horrible taste too, so yes def a good sign!!!

4. vikki.83

vikki.83 Member

is the metallic taste like the type of taste you get when your gums are bleeding? like the taste of blood?

5. vikki.83

vikki.83 Member

i only ask the above because on top of the spotting, increased vaginal discharge and nausea i also have also had a couple of episodes where i thought i could taste blood

6. Guest

it's sort of like that - like you are sucking a fork or spoon :? horrid taste!

7. muddles

muddles Active Member

ohhheerrr ree 77 we gonna have some god news u think??? hopefully i have got everything crossed for u hunny take care keep us up to date love sam xx

8. muddles

muddles Active Member

ree77
    have u anymore symptoms since or any news if u are pg? i have been looking out for u hun to see if u have posted anything and i was getting impatient so thought i would write u a post take care xxx