metalic taste

dina.marie

Reaction score
ok i know im only 3 days dpo but i stopped dead in my tracks today cuz i had a strong metalic taste in my mouth. i only ever experienced it before the last time i was pregnant. surely this is far to early to have any symptoms. im having alot of twinges in my lower ab and im soooo emotional. i know im symptom spotting. plz lock me up.

dina.marie said:
ok i know im only 3 days dpo but i stopped dead in my tracks today cuz i had a strong metalic taste in my mouth. i only ever experienced it before the last time i was pregnant. surely this is far to early to have any symptoms. im having alot of twinges in my lower ab and im soooo emotional. i know im symptom spotting. plz lock me up.

I know I shouldn't encourage it but.. lots of people feel symptoms as early as that..... *runs*

Dina, I had symptoms 3-4dpo but yesterday and today (5-6dpo) I don't really feel any different :? So I don't know whats going on now. Apart from feeling a bit sick & hungry last night in bed but could have just been something I ate :(

Now I wish I had of taken note of how I felt during those 2 weeks before af when I wasnt trying so I can see if there is any difference because I never really noticed how I felt before af.

I know ppl say that you can't feel symptoms until at least 1 week after conception but some people do feel it earlier so fingers crossed for you :pray:

:lol: :lol: with all 3 pregnancies i had a feeling (as said loads of times before hehe) realy early on, now i'm 5 dpo and guess what lol i'm symptom spotting too :rotfl: :rotfl: i'm so bad lol lock me up too with Dina.marie :D

Anna23 said:
:lol: :lol: with all 3 pregnancies i had a feeling (as said loads of times before hehe) realy early on, now i'm 5 dpo and guess what lol i'm symptom spotting too :rotfl: :rotfl: i'm so bad lol lock me up too with Dina.marie :D

At least you know your instincts were right though :wink: sounds hopeful for you! whereas me? i'm away with the fairies half the time :roll:

ye but i'm trying not to get excited just incase

I don't want to encourage you but I got a metalic taste in my mouth about 5 dpo last time I got pregnant (it went away a few hours later though).

I've not had any symptoms this month so I'm taking a lack of symptons as a good sign :rotfl:

mrs_metal said:
I don't want to encourage you but I got a metalic taste in my mouth about 5 dpo last time I got pregnant (it went away a few hours later though).

I've not had any symptoms this month so I'm taking a lack of symptons as a good sign :rotfl:

Hmph... I demand to have a metalic taste too! *goes off to lick a spoon...* :lol:

:rotfl: you lot are hilarious!!

now we need to get a big cage and lock you all up for the entire 2ww!! :lol:

but i trully hope it is all good signs for you all we need some BFPs :pray:

good luck and truck loads of babydust x x

Tehehe You lot make me giggle so much!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I hope you'll all get your BFP this month! :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics