Messing with his bottle

Emma58

Reaction score
Aargh :wall:

Sam is driving me potty with his bottle.

He screams for his feed so I give him a bottle but he has decided it is more fun to push and pull it out of his mouth, bite the teat, push it away then scream for more, then put it back in and he screams and pushes it back out and so on and so on.

It's driving me mad because half the time he does want the milk :roll:

Lily does it too has donr for weeks. I cant even hold her to feed her now she wants to sit on her own whilst I feed her :roll: or if its at night I leave her to cry in her cot for 1-2minutes then go back and 9/10times she will take it straight away.

midna said:
mehehe ...think all babies go through a stage of it .. it can be a pain havin to get your tit out every couple of mins too :lol:

:rotfl: that made me laugh Mid :D never thought about BF babies doing it too!

Logans started doing this every single feed. I was wondering if his gums were sore as he's started biting everything in site and drooling a lot too. It's really annoying cos he gets really worked up every bottle time, which is every 2 hours :wall:

Blimey sounds exactly like my Sam! I can hardly ever get him to take a good feed without a fuss and fight it's driving me barmy :wall:

harrison does this too, although not when he's sleepy or first thing in the morning. He also laughs at me when I say no :rotfl:

you could of been writting about thomas when you wrote that little sod keeps doing it :(
only with me though not so much if his dad feeds him
xx

Ditto with Ted, i think it may be teeth as he seems to be rubbing the teat around his gums? :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back