Won't take a bottle anymore!

Lol know the hair feeling! I've been dying mine at home!

Think that's the next step! It just needs cutting so badly! Oh well the joys of mummyhood :) LO still loves me even with shit hair :-D x

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

I've been for a dry cut managed that in half an hour and he slept in his car seat the whole time!

That's a good idea! Think I can manage half an hour!! Thanks for the tip :) x

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

I think i have been lucky (or unlycky with the supply) , Anton is switchibg between both. My friend has the same problem and shd is gonna wait and try trainer cup/beaker
Anton just didnt have choice cause he was hungry

sent from my Galaxy s2

M was the same would take a bottle the suddenly stopped I waited a few weeks and then bought the really cheap sainsburys bottles and she suddenly started we turned it into a game and she found it so funny that she started taking the milk. She's now 11 months and has been bottle fed for 2 weeks due to dairy allergy x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

If it helps ladies, I had this problem with Devon, and so when I went to Takethat in concert in Cardiff, I like in berks so a good way away, and we camped overnight and came back late the next night, so two full days away! We used a TT first beaker (devon was 5 mths), and we had been using it with water since 4 mths to practice. OH gave him breastmilk from freezer in beaker , and they were fine, becaue I was not there , if I was he wanted boobs. We never did it again, as it didn't work for short trips like shopping, but fine for long ones!!

Might just try the cup then in another month or so. Hubby is home again on Monday so I'm going to get him to try again without me around as it will be him giving the bottle and not me anyway

It might be worth trying the Nuk bottles. Lots of reviews from people using them who's baby wouldn't take other bottles. I have just got one to try as although my little one can take the tommies tippee she is taking in too much wind with it so trying the Nuk one instead.

We had a little break through this morning! I gave him the meleda bottle with a little formula in this morning when he was happy and not hungry and he tried to do it himself sitting in his chair! I helped him a bit and he took about half an ounce! So I'm going to keep letting him practice and treat it more as something totally different like food. Only thing that concerned me was he got really upset after, proper screaming like he was in pain so just hope the formula didn't give him a tummy ache,might try expressed milk again next time. It was aptimal ready made first milk formula I gave him.

Hmm maybe formula upset its tummy. You can try a different one or expressed milk. It's good that it got some milk from the bottle anyway.maybe keep trying web he is not hungry or too hungry. You can also try some water or baby tea.( can't see tickers on my phone sorry I don't remember what age is LO )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back